ADVERTISEMENT

What is it? 107,000 strong or Unrivaled opportunities for season tickets

Saboteur

All Conference
Jan 15, 2015
Many places. but not all
Ok...So I reply to a post made on this board and voila! Beneath my message appears an ad for PSU football season tickets on the Pitt lair site.

Fair enough, PSU puts a ton of people in the seats...Great for them. I love it when PSU helps subsidize Pitt centric matters... And I for one would be thrilled if we can average 50,000 this year...we are not where they are with attendance...but we aren't claiming to be.

BUT...
Aren't they touting "107,000 strong"? I looked at their game attendance and they do get 107,000....once every two years...when tOSU comes to town to beat them: otherwise, one of the two assertions is a lie. Either they have 107,000 strong or they don't.

Lying is a slippery slope...just like stealing....first you steal a little (so I am told:cool:), then you graduate to bigger lies.

But if you've been lying all along, maybe it is your true colors coming out.

Reactions: JoeScaz
I have to admit that I find it odd that many of you continue to focus on this rather than much easier topics.

http://news.psu.edu/story/336808/20...st-home-attendance-5000-game-over-2013-season
A lie is a lie...that is why people who lie are called liars. They categorize and rationalize lies.
But it was KJB who truly took the bait.
I had read that article previously. More a propoganda piece actually.
That "article" confirms the tOSU 107,000 strong but is more noteworthy for what it doesn't report. You refuse to admit the success of your owners.
Ah Joseph Goebbels is beaming.

Averaging 101,000....which is about 95% capacity. Win a few more games and attendance should start rising. Maybe if ticket prices weren't so damn high....

Attention all world class students: Effective this season you will be able to purchase tickets for all home games. You will also be able to purchase parking passes on the Yoder farm.

I posted this on TOS and it's the truth. 107K strong is their phallic symbol. OSU has ruled the B1G and they are the B1G's step child. So when you have nothing to hang your hat on...you pull out your penis and use it. At least that is how I interpret its use.

Ok...So I reply to a post made on this board and voila! Beneath my message appears an ad for PSU football season tickets on the Pitt lair site.

Fair enough, PSU puts a ton of people in the seats...Great for them. I love it when PSU helps subsidize Pitt centric matters... And I for one would be thrilled if we can average 50,000 this year...we are not where they are with attendance...but we aren't claiming to be.

BUT...
Aren't they touting "107,000 strong"? I looked at their game attendance and they do get 107,000....once every two years...when tOSU comes to town to beat them: otherwise, one of the two assertions is a lie. Either they have 107,000 strong or they don't.

Lying is a slippery slope...just like stealing....first you steal a little (so I am told:cool:), then you graduate to bigger lies.

But if you've been lying all along, maybe it is your true colors coming out.
Penn State has 96,000 enrolled and Pitt has 35,000. I think most reasonable people would agree that people in the seats translates almost directly to enrollment. We are not going to start the printing presses for diplomas just to fill the stadium.

Whatever they are reporting for fans, they have a lot of games now with 60,000 in the seats which is sad for that amount of enrollment. We are a 45,000 size live crowd that flexes to 65,000 for big games.

Penn State has 96,000 enrolled and Pitt has 35,000. I think most reasonable people would agree that people in the seats translates almost directly to enrollment. We are not going to start the printing presses for diplomas just to fill the stadium.

Whatever they are reporting for fans, they have a lot of games now with 60,000 in the seats which is sad for that amount of enrollment. We are a 45,000 size live crowd that flexes to 65,000 for big games.

I don't know where you're getting 60k from. I was at all the home games, 60k is practically a half full Beaver Stadium. that didn't happen. but whatever...

we were 7-6 last year and were 5th in attendance....nothing sad going on, we're doing just fine.

this attendance issue has been beat to death

Reactions: Hotshoe
Yeah, you know my wife, aaaaaah Morgan Fairchild. Thats right. Jon Lovitz would be proud.

I don't know where you're getting 60k from. I was at all the home games, 60k is practically a half full Beaver Stadium. that didn't happen. but whatever...

we were 7-6 last year and were 5th in attendance....nothing sad going on, we're doing just fine.

this attendance issue has been beat to death
When you don't have actual seats but bleachers that you need to cram your butt into 14 inches if a row of seats is supposed to seat 20 but 6 don't show and people can actually sit comfortably guess what it still looks full but it 40 percent empty.

When you don't have actual seats but bleachers that you need to cram your butt into 14 inches if a row of seats is supposed to seat 20 but 6 don't show and people can actually sit comfortably guess what it still looks full but it 40 percent empty.
Have don't register attendance that way. It's the number of people that go through the turnstile. Average attendance per game at the Beav this season will be higher than last year.

You really want to get into it with PSU over attendance?

I know, right? Not exactly sure why this is such a hot topic. I'd prefer the usual banter of parking in a cow pasture or being a community college.

Nope, PSU lies about attendance just like Pitt and everybody else. If they say they averaged 101K, it was probably more like 80 or 90K. As somebody said, when all the seats are bleachers and there isnt much room per "seat," its much easier to disguise empty seats.

#PSUdoesntselloutbeaverstadium
I guess most Penn State fans just aren't large asses. That's why the visualized attendance looks less than the actual number.

I guess most Penn State fans just aren't large asses. That's why the visualized attendance looks less than the actual number.

Difficult to imagine the obvious lack of sellouts considering the 'attractive' OOC home schedule, and the every-other-year visit by tOSU or UM.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Difficult to imagine the obvious lack of sellouts considering the 'attractive' OOC home schedule, and the every-other-year visit by tOSU or UM.

Yeah, that will get better here within the next few years. The reality is that O'Brien and company really had to do that based on the situation at hand.

Yes, yes I do. Your coach is lying about attendance. What else does he lie about?
"Players who decommiit are not men of honor, not men of integrity..."

Until he changes jobs and tries to flip every recruit he can. So I guess Bowers and Givens have no honor or integrity. Sounds about right

Reactions: USN_Panther
I have no problem with Penn State or WVU Attendance being higher than Pitt. Even if all three sold out every game every year Pitt would be Third and so what do you say then?

I credit and compliment PSU & WVU for developing Football Programs that are high in attendance and sell out Big Games and producing more Revenues and the Luxury Boxes Revenues are shared among conferences like the regular attendance and TV Revenues.

Some PSU & WVU Fans brag about it and use it to attract Recruits saying are you not happy to be playing before sold out stadiums? Still, many of those same Recruits and Players sometimes seldom play before such crowds, because others play before them?

Yet, Pitt Recruits that turned into Players before less crowds still have done better in the NCAA Record Books, NFL, NFL Record Books, NFL Post-Season Awards and College and Pro NFL Hall of Fames?

It used to be Recruits sought a free education, then changed to wanting to win a National Championship but even that is now changing.

It is now more about Recruits wanting to play in the NFL and make more money in 3 years than many ever would make even with PHDs.

Recruits still falling for you can gain a great education and you "Could" play before sold out stadiums, and win a National Championship is just not as important as it once was since the best recruits that become players faster in college leave before they graduate and prefer to play right away more than sitting a bench in a sold out stadium?

Recruits that do play sooner actually are learning the game of football unlike those going to schools that have to wait 3 and 4 years to play and graduate.

The smarter recruits are becoming NFL Player ASAP as Jesse James just did by leaving those 101,000 at Beaver Stadium?

It is clear that to Jesse James it is actually more important today in the NFL instead of Tomorrow than playing before Sold out Stadiums.

Even worst, College Players that decided to stay another year in playing College Ball can come to regret if injuries or their perception of worth drops like we saw with USC Barkley a few years ago?

Any Professional Sports Lawyer will tell you, the less talented and less intelligent recruits that think by playing less at sold out stadiums is better than making over $400,000 or Millions Higher in todays Job Environment and that is minimum salary for all NFL Players?

Even Parents now recognize that their sons would do better in life by playing in the NFL ASAP even on a Practice Squad after 2 or 3 years in college than playing at sold out stadiums?

If that son can bank $200,000 to $500,000 by being on a NFL Practice Squad & Roster that can become a Lifetime Investments to live off as an annuity rates or gain an NFL Pension that takes only 3 Half Years now?

Recruits that have gone to Pitt with far les attendance the last 20 years and then to the NFL have done better in the NFL and earned more awards and salaries than the many that came from Penn State and WVU?

Penn State & WVU can brag all they want about selling out their stadiums and telling their recruits they will win a National Championship, but the fact are those sold out stadium did not win them any National Championship anymore than Pitt's less sold out Stadiums, but Pitt recruits have learned to become better and more profitable players than those that went to that sold out school?

Playing right away in College is and always will become the more important goal of the smarter future Recruits and Players today and the coming years.

Anyone thinking it is more important to play before a sold out Stadium rather than being able to play and learn the game faster to become an outstanding NFL Player is not accepting the changing values of College Football now and in the future!

images

Show me that attendance trophy...

I cannot show any of those at PITT and their Recruits that became Players at Pitt and the NFL under Harris, Wannstedt, Graham, Chryst and now Narduzzi can out display anything WVU and Penn State has done combined from 2000 to 2015?

Pitt can show
Outland Trophy (2013), Bronko Nagurski Trophy (2013),Lombardi Award (2013), Chuck Bednarik Award (2013). ACC Defensive Player of the Year
(2013), ACC Player of the Year (2014), AP NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (2014), PFWA Defensive Rookie of the Year (2014), Pro Football Focus
All-Rookie Team (2014), Ranked #5 in the Top 100 Players of 2014, 2× FedEx Ground Player of the Year (2011, 2013), NFL Rushing Leader (2013), NFC Offensive Player of the Year (2013), NFL rushing touchdown leader (2011), Philadelphia Eagles single-season record of rushing yards in a season (1,607, 2013), Philadelphia Eagles all-time leading rusher (6,792), Philadelphia Eagles single game rushing rushing record (217 yards, 12/8/13), Freshman All-American (2007), AFC Defensive Player of the Year (2009),AFC Interception Return yards leader (2011), SN Comeback Player of the Year (2013), Ranked #37 in the Top 100 Players of 2014, Ranked #67 in the Top 100 Players of 2013, Ranked #5 in the Top 100 Players of 2012, Ranked #8 in the Top 100 Players of 2011, First-team Freshman All-American (2004),
ESPN College Football Play of the Year (2006), NFC receiving yards leader (2008), NFL Receiving Touchdowns Co-Leader (2009), NFC Champion (2008), Pro Bowl MVP (2009), Arizona Cardinals/Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year”, Arthur S. Arkush Humanitarian Award for his community and charitable contributions,
Arizona Cardinals all-time career leade(Receptions,Rec yards,Rec TDs, Fred Biletnikoff Award (2003), Paul Warfield Trophy (2003), Walter Camp Award
(2003),NFL Players Association
Georgetown Lombardi Award, PFW Golden Toe Award (2011), NFL record 44.0 yards net punting average (2011).

This is just a partial listings of all the Awards of Pitt 16 NFL Players that compared to WVU 23 and Penn State 30 Players currently in the NFL including 2015 Draft, and both of schools combined 53 Players still cannot match those of 16 by Pitt!

Yet, it is a tad comical when some Coaches at those other 2 Schools brag about 100,000 and 56,000 attendance, but can't remember as many awards for their own players past, current, and future?

Yeah, that will get better here within the next few years. The reality is that O'Brien and company really had to do that based on the situation at hand.

Well, that situation in hand was caused by a Penn State Former Player, Penn State Alumnus, Penn State Coach, Penn State Professor Emeritus and Penn State Annuitant hired and honored by Penn State Head Coach, Penn State Athletic Director and Penn State President refusing to report his criminal violations, that has resulted in costing Penn State and Commonwealth Taxpayers close to a billion dollars and still climbing, with The Worst Scandal In College Football History, in the name of protecting that Program, Revenues, and Attendance?

I rather have Pitt made fun of for all its low attendance and many NCAA and NFL Awards that have contributed to the Excellence of College and NFL than all those 100,000+ Fans that forgot about the values to protect children over the creative imaged Success with Honor stained by this total, sole, and well established Penn State Football Program that protected Penn State Wins ahead of Protecting Disadvantage Children.

I still stand by my logic, language, and values that Pitt Players Prowess in College and NFL without a huge fan base is something more to be proud of then Penn State's Prowess on Attendance that brought Shame to Penn State's Name and cost the Taxpayers to help pay for it?

I am not attempting to hurt you in anyway, but the reality is if those responsible and accountable at Penn State had made the decision to take a stand to protect the children in 1998 or 2001, instead of protecting the Football Program's Profits in the "Attendance Stands", the Penn State Scandal by Penn Staters could have been avoided and awarded from that situation the entire Commonwealth had to deal with and still is paying for in the Courts!

In a strange way, the very Attendance built up over the years actually caused some mighty Penn State Icon's painted on the Penn State Murals to disappear both in their own values and shame and then try and blame the Media, McQueary, NCAA, Children's Lawyers, and one person that happen to be a Penn State Alumnus, Coach, Former Player and Professor Emeritus?

Sometimes it is better to stand up even it means less Fans in the Stands and take an embarrassment even at the costs of maybe having to change a Head Coach that the crimes were happening under his nose for over 40 years, instead of doing a 14 Year Pretend nothing ever happen, that ruined the reputation of Penn State forevermore!

Last edited:
I go back to my original premise. Lies are lies and are told by liars.
It is odd when someone/something lies when they really don't need to do so. PSU has great attendance....goodness, why lie about it?
People lie to hide something or make themselves look good or enrich themsleves. The last option is out in this instance since PSU isn't making any more money by lying. So they are lying to hide or make themselves look better.
Ohio State lead the nation in attendance and the only game PSU gets a 107,000 strong is when OSU comes to town.
Franklin admitted in Cranberry yesterday that he is going to schedule lightweights in non-conferecne games because he needs to stack wins.
He has 9 conference games he must play....
That is one game a year he could have left open for a home game with Carlow. Now he only gets it every other year and it is a conferece foe. PSU has large sports program to feed. The size of the company does not mean big profits and that is where PSU resides.
Lying is a big sign of weakness....we should know....we had SP lying for years....it never works in the long run.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
I have to admit that I find it odd that many of you continue to focus on this rather than much easier topics.

http://news.psu.edu/story/336808/2014/12/02/athletics/football-fans-boost-home-attendance-5000-game-over-2013-season

We really don't have a rape scandal or an out of control BOT to obsess over or the need to troll every Tweet or everything that gets said on every other message board or every news article in America. Our conference likes us and we generally feel like the sun will come out tomorrow despite our miserable recent history.

Thanks for the help. We'll try to do better. Promise.

Reactions: Saboteur
I go back to my original premise. Lies are lies and are told by liars.
It is odd when someone/something lies when they really don't need to do so. PSU has great attendance....goodness, why lie about it?
People lie to hide something or make themselves look good or enrich themsleves.

You just nailed how Paterno and Penn State built their Program on a number of Factors that included not following all the rules and regulations that Eastern Football followed in the 1960's. This led to stockpiling Players under Redshirt Program (Paterno Used To Have 35 A Year Versus Pitt only allowing 10 Medical Redshirts) and not following Foreign language requirements. (Now Paterno was still a great coach and won still on the field, that is not to be discredited either, but he smart enough to take advantage of that and why later WVU, CUSE, and PITT ended the Big Four Agreement but by that time, PSU had built their Program and kept building it. They other problem is some PSU Fans thought they were superior somehow and after the Penn State Sex Scandal still to this very day think they did nothing wrong, but the smarter PSU fans know better and well documented and cannot be refuted.

The last option is out in this instance since PSU isn't making any more money by lying. So they are lying to hide or make themselves look better.

Well, to be honest all Sports and Entertainment Organizations pretty much Puff their operations, and awards like the Local TV Gives Out Prize Winning Awards every year until everyone wins one and then advertise them as Prize Winning?

Ohio State lead the nation in attendance and the only game PSU gets a 107,000 strong is when OSU comes to town.

This is true in big games at Happy Valley not just OSU! I have been to Nebraska, ND, and Miami Games there and they do sell out and white out on those few games, to their credit, to be fair!

Franklin admitted in Cranberry yesterday that he is going to schedule lightweights in non-conferecne games because he needs to stack wins. He has 9 conference games he must play....That is one game a year he could have left open for a home game with Carlow. Now he only gets it every other year and it is a conferece foe.

This is true and Paterno did that too and why many times his undefeated seasons were ignored until Pitt came on and played tougher schools like ND and won the NCS. Franklin OOC is was that way at Vandy, but Franklin will have to beat MSU, UM, and OSU and if he can't be will be gone sooner not later. still he has recruited the 4 Star recruits to do just that too, we shall see?

PSU has large sports program to feed. The size of the company does not mean big profits and that is where PSU resides. Lying is a big sign of weakness....we should know....we had SP lying for years....it never works in the long run.

Both are accurate statements!

I cannot show any of those at PITT and their Recruits that became Players at Pitt and the NFL under Harris, Wannstedt, Graham, Chryst and now Narduzzi can out display anything WVU and Penn State has done combined from 2000 to 2015?

Pitt can show
Outland Trophy (2013), Bronko Nagurski Trophy (2013),Lombardi Award (2013), Chuck Bednarik Award (2013). ACC Defensive Player of the Year
(2013), ACC Player of the Year (2014), AP NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (2014), PFWA Defensive Rookie of the Year (2014), Pro Football Focus
All-Rookie Team (2014), Ranked #5 in the Top 100 Players of 2014, 2× FedEx Ground Player of the Year (2011, 2013), NFL Rushing Leader (2013), NFC Offensive Player of the Year (2013), NFL rushing touchdown leader (2011), Philadelphia Eagles single-season record of rushing yards in a season (1,607, 2013), Philadelphia Eagles all-time leading rusher (6,792), Philadelphia Eagles single game rushing rushing record (217 yards, 12/8/13), Freshman All-American (2007), AFC Defensive Player of the Year (2009),AFC Interception Return yards leader (2011), SN Comeback Player of the Year (2013), Ranked #37 in the Top 100 Players of 2014, Ranked #67 in the Top 100 Players of 2013, Ranked #5 in the Top 100 Players of 2012, Ranked #8 in the Top 100 Players of 2011, First-team Freshman All-American (2004),
ESPN College Football Play of the Year (2006), NFC receiving yards leader (2008), NFL Receiving Touchdowns Co-Leader (2009), NFC Champion (2008), Pro Bowl MVP (2009), Arizona Cardinals/Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year”, Arthur S. Arkush Humanitarian Award for his community and charitable contributions,
Arizona Cardinals all-time career leade(Receptions,Rec yards,Rec TDs, Fred Biletnikoff Award (2003), Paul Warfield Trophy (2003), Walter Camp Award
(2003),NFL Players Association
Georgetown Lombardi Award, PFW Golden Toe Award (2011), NFL record 44.0 yards net punting average (2011).

This is just a partial listings of all the Awards of Pitt 16 NFL Players that compared to WVU 23 and Penn State 30 Players currently in the NFL including 2015 Draft, and both of schools combined 53 Players still cannot match those of 16 by Pitt!

Yet, it is a tad comical when some Coaches at those other 2 Schools brag about 100,000 and 56,000 attendance, but can't remember as many awards for their own players past, current, and future?

I can give you the trophy for longest average post for sure

So is this the truth or a lie? Any thing prior to 1936 is a "claimed, non-concensus" title.

Well, Sports Illustrated and other Sports Authorities Research gave out those National Championships to Pitt actually has SI's 9 to CFWA Dickerson 16 Recognized and 2 AP Poll NCS. They are not lies but documented well researched awards I can Link them for you and Pitt has more than Penn State?

Additionally, had they caught Penn State Coach Sandusky earlier his molestations dates back and are documented to the 1970's according to Prosecutors and many Children could not file complaints due to a Statute of Limitation kind of like what Penn State did with the The Paterno Statue Of Elimination?

Using your only you're logic, then the NCAA has wiped out John Heisman, Fielding Yost, Pop Warner, Knute Rockne, Jock Sutherland, Frank Leahy and many fine Coaches that created the Sport of College Football that Joe Paterno scandalized by hiring him and allowing the children to be molested?

The NCAA still keeps those records because that is how Joe passed all of them, and you got upset when NCAA vacated some of his wins?

Using the Pitt logic then Penn State has 7, but only talk about 2. NCAA does not recognize anything pre 1950.

There is no Pitt Logic here, only you're own description of what you only you say is Pitt logic but that is your argument by you not Pitt! It is up to you tell everyone that Michigan, USC, ND, Harvard, Yale, Bama, Minnesota and many more that there NCS don't count not anyone at Pitt.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Is that the same NCAA that gave Penn State Sanctions and reduced them but did not erase those 2 Years, and that just said Penn State deserved the Sanctions?

Sorry, but part of Joe Paterno's and Penn State Football Legacy wil always have the shame he helped bring to Penn State's name, and Penn State Fans have to accept it because it happen during his years at Penn State and it hurt many children and only Happy Valley Fans try to say otherwise!

http://www.225.pitt.edu/story/pitt-football-nine-titles

Last edited:
I can give you the trophy for longest average post for sure

Thank you and I accept that facts matter over your short opinions of shorter facts for Penn State Players? sorry, if I touched a nerve but more Pitt Players got into the Hall of Fame and set these NCAA and NFL Records even then what Paterno could produce in greater numbers but not awards or records compared to Pitt? And that happen after 1950's, LOL!

1910 4 selectors chose Harvard, 1 chose Pitt
1915 Oaklahoma 10-0, Cornell 9-0, Pitt 8-0
1916 Army 9-0, Pitt 8-0
1918 Michigan 5-0, Pitt 4-1
1929 Notre Dame 9-0, Pitt 9-1, USC 10-2
1931 USC 10-1, Purdue 9-1, Pitt 8-1
1936 Duke 9-1, Pitt 8-1-1, Minn 7-1
1937 Cal 10-0-1, Pitt 9-0-1

Since most of us were not alive to see the teams play based on the records which years was Pitt the best team?

Last edited:
1910 4 selectors chose Harvard, 1 chose Pitt
1915 Oaklahoma 10-0, Cornell 9-0, Pitt 8-0
1916 Army 9-0, Pitt 8-0
1918 Michigan 5-0, Pitt 4-1
1929 Notre Dame 9-0, Pitt 9-1, USC 10-2
1931 USC 10-1, Purdue 9-1, Pitt 8-1
1936 Duke 9-1, Pitt 8-1-1, Minn 7-1
1937 Cal 10-0-1, Pitt 9-0-1

Since most of us were not alive to see the teams play based on the records which years was Pitt the best team?

Yep, and Paterno was not alive either, but those games happen and they helped develop College and NFL Football you know today!

Here is a better Link:

By the way, you do know Penn State played Pitt 25 times in a row at Pitt because the Press could not get to Penn State easily in those days, and you do know Pitt gave all the monies very other year to Penn State even though they played at Pitt all those years......Pitt was actually helping build Penn State Football in those days!

Paterno stopped the series and out of spite and now that hew as caught following all the rules, many now outside of Happy Valley know, he was not the Penn State Saint many still think he as but only in Happy Valley? JOE ALWAYS LEFT THAT INFORMATION OUT WHEN HE ENDED THE SERIES AND WOULD ARGUE AGAINST ITS RENEWAL?

LINK TO THINK:
PITT 16 Total Major College National Championship Years:

http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/p/pittsburgh/all_national_champs.php

Penn State 15 Total Major College National Championship Years:
http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/p/penn_state/all_national_champs.php

As stated, both Universities can be proud of their Football Programs and Penn State is ahead of Pitt in some categories, and Pitt ahead of Penn State in others, butin reality Paterno was being petty and not in the interests of College Football History and Traditions when he ended the PITT-PSU series!

What does that have to do with championships and lies?

I think that is you're Brain Pain, all I know are the Facts and I put up Total NCS and Pitt has more than Penn State just like Penn State has more fans attending games than Pitt but not more Hall of Famers or National Titles?

I think the Pitt Posters have shown some Penn State Fans like to decide what will be counted when they want it to be brought out and then ignore whatever they get upset with over other schools and Pitt.

I mean look at your own Posts here, you have decided that the very Football Programs and Coaches that created College Football, invented the rules, plays, and formations, innovated it, and is the very basis of the entire sport should not count until 1950????

And you then gave a non-verified quoted the NCAA that many Penn State CULTists have called them for lying and cheating when they gave Penn State Sanctions????

Yet, they want the world outside of happy valley expect others to respect Joe Paterno's Wins but then wipe out all other coaching wins and records prior to 1950?????

So, you tell me what and why are Penn State Fans afraid of Facts, Records, and Honors by other Programs but they want respect only from 1950????

The additional mystery is that Penn State was caught lying and lying under oath by Three Top PSU Professionals maybe you don't realize that deals with lying on little and big things and some are crimes.

Joe Paterno was winning in the East and Big Ten without having an Athletic Integrity Agreement, Athletic Integrity Officer, Clery and Title IX Reporting Violations, No Code Of Conduct for His Players, playing players suspended by Penn State and proving Joe and Penn State were not following all the rules as other programs and why you ended up with sanctions.

Additionally, throw in how one of Penn State Alumnus, Coach and Professor Emeritus is a Convicted Felon on 45 of 48 Counts and the Penn State CULTists that are part of those 100,000+ Fans calling Penn State Trustees, Liars....well it looks like a Total Penn State Nittany Liars problem and Joe himself were caught in a few whoppers during his career and legacy.

Maybe this is why you can't understand the lying because you ignore the lies that have been documented and then want to ignore how much better some Football Programs are actually better than Penn State? We do know many Penn state Fans have accused other Penn stateers to be Nitany Liars and maybe that is because the Penn State Leadership of Paterno, Sandusky, Curley, Schultz and Spanier built the Penn State Football Programs on little lies that became big crime lies, on and by some Nittany Liars, but like I said, that is a Penn State Brain Pain!

images

Last edited:
Ok I get it u don't like paterno and penn state, now that that is clear, please look at those records above and tell me which year Pitt was a clear favorite?

Ok I get it u don't like paterno and penn state, now that that is clear, please look at those records above and tell me which year Pitt was a clear favorite?

It is laughable, it is not about hating Paterno as many in the Penn State CULTists think and argue after being given the facts with verified Links. Now just accept that Pitt does indeed have more National Titles and Hall of Famers than Penn State and Pitt's Hall Of Famers were all inducted during the Paterno Era! As I have recognized that Penn state will always have more Fans going to games than Pitt! and have more wins than Pitt

I have always admired Paterno as a Head Coach that out worked many of his opponents, developed great Teams, and was a joy to be around when one had a few chances of doing that like I have enjoyed. Joe admitted he had flaws, it is some Penn State Cultists that have a problem worshipping him not others.

I have been more than once had some of the Best Posters on the Lair disagree with me, and they gave a good examples with excellent points. Under Paterno, Penn State had its greatest achievements and scandal.

Now did Joe Paterno stay too long and not follow all the Rules and hired Sandusky, no question about it. Did Joe build his Winning Program on taking some shortcuts, no question about it. Yet, Joe won many games as well on his pure talent as a Coach and love of the game and is just as accurate as far as I am concern.

Yet, Joe himself admitted he should have done more for the children. The Penn State Sanctions were about Lack of Institutional Control by not following all the laws and non-compliance with many regulations until 2012 after Joe was fired, so that is proof Joe was not all as honest as he portrayed. Once Penn State implemented them theyw eer reduced and when the NCAA would not budge on the Fines other Snactions were removed but the 2-Year Sanctions still are listed as NCAA Violations and they happen under Paterno's Coaching tenure.

Again, I looked at what you provided and you did so without a verified Link, I provided the information that has refuted your beliefs that College Football did not start until 1950, and the NCAA Record Books also refute your beliefs.

The problem some of you Penn State Fans cannot accept that there are Programs that have done better than Penn State and my Links lists them, and you have a problem with that as we all can see here.

I ran rings around you Coultr77 and it is my Facts that shook you up, and now your allow your emotions to get the best of you, and it Smacks of Pique?

We have great Posters on the Lair and that includes many Great Penn State Graduates that love and argue for Penn State and we respect them and they respect us, while many on BWI mocks them and bans them. You need to become one of those Posters and acknowledge when the facts rejects your own Posts and that is how to share and learn on the Lair.

images

Last edited:
You literally say the same things over and over.

cfbwarehouse.com is your source or verification? This is not really a Pitt vs Penn State issue or question. I am simply asking which of those years based on those teams and records can someone say for sure there is a clear number one team.

ADVERTISEMENT