ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Palko coaching at this time? P

Who? Bob? Still at WA I think. Tyler was never a coach and the little bro is or was in the NFL as a scout (I think, could be off on that],

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Who? Bob? Still at WA I think. Tyler was never a coach and the little bro is or was in the NFL as a scout (I think, could be off on that],
I hope Tyler gets into coaching and glad to see he had Twin Boys that will enhance his focus on the future. Terrelle Pryor has re-focused on becoming a great Wideout in the NFL since signing with Cleveland due to the birth of his Daughter. I believe both have talent.

Tyler has been watching Football Films with his Father since the age of 5 much as Sean Miller learned Basketball. Tyler is very competitive and although did not have the natural talent of a Super Athlete he earned his skills by learning to be smart in developing what he was blessed with, to its highest abilities and can teach that to other players, in my opinion.

One day, Tyler Palko could become the Head Coach of a Team once he decides coaching is going to be his profession and destiny! I think he has the fire in in his belly and smarts in his head and spirit in his emotional soul, to teach, lead, and win, just like he did at Pitt. I hope he ends up at Pitt someday too!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT