ADVERTISEMENT

Who's going to the blue-gold game tomorrow?

I am still on the fence...man I love Pitt football, but Spring games are really boring from a football perspective. Players sitting out, vanilla plays, weird scoring systems. It truly is practice. If you have kids and going for fun & festivities or group of drinking buddies for some beers, sure it can be entertaining. If you are an old curmudgeon that just like the football itself...eh, I'll decide at like 12pm tomorrow.

There are quite a a few reasons I can't make it this year. I went last year and the weather was beautiful. Definitely try to get there early because the festivities are awesome.

Reactions: pierre93
Not sure the exact reason but that had to be the worst ever Pittsburgh traffic I've seen for a non-event day. I guess everyone has been home waiting out the monsoons and decided to finally get out. I have gotten to and from actual Pitt games much quicker.

Not sure the exact reason but that had to be the worst ever Pittsburgh traffic I've seen for a non-event day. I guess everyone has been home waiting out the monsoons and decided to finally get out. I have gotten to and from actual Pitt games much quicker.
Blame it in the bathtub

Blame it in the bathtub

It's almost as if closing the main highway through town completely screws up traffic flow.

Who knew?

I went to the baseball double header yesterday afternoon, and just getting out of Oakland after the second game ended was awful because of all the additional cars that were there because of the Parkway being closed.

Reactions: WillyDavis33
Why didn’t any of you take public transportation? I hear it’s the way to go in this city

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT