ADVERTISEMENT

Wisc vs neb

plcp

Assistant Coach
May 29, 2001
Wisc up two sets and leadingvthe third 17-12. What does this mean for pitts seeding if wisc wins the match?

Was thinking the same thing. I would like to think we are secure, but you never know.

So wisc sweeps neb. Is pitt in trouble of losing a top 4 seed?

So wisc sweeps neb. Is pitt in trouble of losing a top 4 seed?
They shouldn’t be. Wisconsin likely slides ahead of us to the 3 spot but Pitt has the metrics edge on Texas, Louisville and Oregon so we should be able to hold on to the 4th spot. Never know until the show though, so fingers crossed

Reactions: singregardless
They shouldn’t be. Wisconsin likely slides ahead of us to the 3 spot but Pitt has the metrics edge on Texas, Louisville and Oregon so we should be able to hold on to the 4th spot. Never know until the show though, so fingers crossed
Agree with this. We should be four but going to have to sweat it out now, as I think Nebraska, Stanford, and Wisconsin are locks now.

Not great for Pitt. Syr doesn't help the rpi/SOS. I'd like to think Pitt deserves it, but I'm afraid of bias in favor of traditional powers. Crossing my fingers. H2P

Not great for Pitt. Syr doesn't help the rpi/SOS. I'd like to think Pitt deserves it, but I'm afraid of bias in favor of traditional powers. Crossing my fingers. H2P
Barring any further upsets tomorrow among the top 5 or 6 teams I think Pitt remains a top 4 seed. Wisconsin and Pitt will be the #3 and #4 seeds. I think Nebraska stays at #1 and Stanford #2. The bias I see....if there is any....is to seed the brackets so Wisconsin and Nebraska won't see one another again until the national championship game. This means we would face Nebraska in the semifinal. If Texas somehow sneaks in as a top 4 seed then I must conclude there are intergalactic evil forces at work manipulating the selection committee's decision....or put another way....the selection committee is brain dead!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT