ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Volleyball Championship Final to be broadcasted on ABC

Can’t wait to see our Panthers on ABC in December!
You know that if Pitt gets to the finals the Steelers are getting flexed into the 4:00 game, right?

Probably not a great idea to go head-to-head with the NFL for TV but it does say something about the growing popularity of the women's game.

Edit: I guess that time of year, the final is going to go up against the NFL on Saturday, too, so it probably doesn't matter. Except that the Steelers will definitely get flexed into the same time slot.

Last edited:
Watching the Wisconsin game & final four on TV was awesome last year. The ESPN broadcasts did a fantastic job capturing the energy on the court & in the stands of those games. Can't wait to be watching again this fall
The other night, I rewatched the entire regional finals match vs Wisconsin in Madison.

Unbelievable atmosphere from start to finish. The TV announcer said it best during the match - "This is such a high level volleyball match. It has now risen to the level of ferocious!"

The grit that the Panthers showed would make any Pitt fan proud.

Here is the link to that match, which lasted 2 hours and 47 minutes long - edge of your seat action!

The other night, I rewatched the entire regional finals match vs Wisconsin in Madison.

Unbelievable atmosphere from start to finish. The TV announcer said it best during the match - "This is such a high level volleyball match. It has now risen to the level of ferocious!"

The grit that the Panthers showed would make any Pitt fan proud.

Here is the link to that match, which lasted 2 hours and 47 minutes long - edge of your seat action!

Just don't go back and watch the last set of the Louisville game in the final four.

• Sad
Reactions: Chaos and HOF Coach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT