ADVERTISEMENT

would love to be aware of the thoughts and impressions, first time.....

benchwarmer04

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2004
coach narduzzi adjusts his headphones, tugs at his microphone-and looks skyward,just before kickoff for the first game. here, there are so many first times.

a brilliantly sunny september day-humid,with a high summer sun in the sky-and everything seems to be dazzling to the eye. you have to wonder, does he think of his late dad,or the first kickoff of his first job- as a college fb assistant coach. now... it's just him, all the rest of the team, and assistants coaches check with for their final directions .

he has to make his first decision-run a reverse on the kickoff-or let my defense sting the penquins from the git go.so much going through his head. last tug on his pants. here it goes.

coach narduzzi adjusts his headphones, tugs at his microphone-and looks skyward,just before kickoff for the first game. here, there are so many first times.

a brilliantly sunny september day-humid,with a high summer sun in the sky-and everything seems to be dazzling to the eye. you have to wonder, does he think of his late dad,or the first kickoff of his first job- as a college fb assistant coach. now... it's just him, all the rest of the team, and assistants coaches check with for their final directions .

he has to make his first decision-run a reverse on the kickoff-or let my defense sting the penquins from the git go.so much going through his head. last tug on his pants. here it goes.

Geez, that would be fun! And he gets paid well to boot!

Best wishes to Coach Duzz on his adventure in head-coaching.

Go Pitt.

I love all of the things Coach has done to this point. However, I'm always weary of the S.O.P. Jinx.

If it was me, I would look to heaven and hope that my dad was smiling down on me! God rest his soul!

ADVERTISEMENT