• Wt:220 lbs:p
  • 40:4.67 secs:)
  • Class:2016 (High School)
  • Plays Quarterback Too!
images

B7SGOlZCEAADeYa.png:large

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Chase-Pine-172618

Last edited:
When we get these guys on campus, be it camps or official visit seems to be the difference.... U can talk about the facility, nationality rooms, student services, etc... Until your face falls off

I feel the coaches and support staffs (academics, life skills, trainers) all do a good job painting the entire picture for these guys making them very comfortable

Keep it goin guys H2P!!!!

When we get these guys on campus, be it camps or official visit seems to be the difference.... U can talk about the facility, nationality rooms, student services, etc... Until your face falls off

I feel the coaches and support staffs (academics, life skills, trainers) all do a good job painting the entire picture for these guys making them very comfortable

The new weight room and locker room will be kick @ss as well. I saw all the renderings and looks just fantastic.

our coach is done with his 6 week tour, he's back in the office and were banging out verbals.

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
Michael Dwumfour from New Jersey the 2 Star DE ranked 35th best player in NJ that Pitt was a finalists for with Penn State, chose Penn State today. Pitt could have used on the Defense next year.

Good luck to him!

Reactions: Willie Lump
Yes, I watched Dwumfour and Wheeler's film a few days ago when I heard that Pitt and PSU were the final two for each. I thought Wheeler was the better option and hoped that if we got one, it would be him. Maybe Dwumfour's decision will impact Wheeler's a bit.

How must Wheeler be feeling now. He gets slow played by Franklin only to find out they accepted a ** commitment. I know, stars mean nothing...but to a high school recruit I think it would have quite a bit of meaning. Hopefully Wheeler realizes where he is really appreciated and acts accordingly.

How must Wheeler be feeling now. He gets slow played by Franklin only to find out they accepted a ** commitment. I know, stars mean nothing...but to a high school recruit I think it would have quite a bit of meaning. Hopefully Wheeler realizes where he is really appreciated and acts accordingly.
I don't think it matters to a kid who's desperate for an offer from a certain school whether he's "slow-played" or not. Franklin slow-played both Givens & Bowers, yet it didn't stop them from flipping to the Nits.

Givens and Bowers left for a school only after a coaching change. Nothing against Narduzzi but I think they would have stayed had the previous staff been here.

Why do you say Wheeler is being slow played?

Not sure, but I think Pitt has 12-14 eligible spots. It would be nice if Pitt recruited their needs, but sometimes getting top players helps too! I love to see Pitt start with OL/DL men (foundation) and build from there! As for Rashad Wheeler he played DE/TE(hudl video), but I guess Pitt is recruiting him as a DT!

Wheeler will now be coming to Pitt.. Colon will be committing to PSU tonight and that will leave Wheeler without an option to come to PSU. Franklin will take two more DT's, but Wheeler will have to choose from his other options. Should be a good player for you guys!!

I haven't been following PSU recruiting...but I thought Colon was leaning to UNC last I checked.

Wheeler will now be coming to Pitt.. Colon will be committing to PSU tonight and that will leave Wheeler without an option to come to PSU. Franklin will take two more DT's, but Wheeler will have to choose from his other options. Should be a good player for you guys!!

Agreed. K Dioubate would be our 3rd DT assuming we get him. the only way we take a 4th DT if someone like R Gary wanted to commit (not happening) or maybe even Ellison Jordan from MD. otherwise, I think PSU is good w/3 DT.

basically, the only way Wheeler gets in our class is if we somehow miss on K Dioubate.....or if Colon surprises me and picks UNC later today. but, i think Colon & Dioubate are both PSU.

pretty important get for Pitt if all goes down that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT