ADVERTISEMENT

You Daily Buzz Central PA style

I like to make fun of them, too, but (sad to say) you wouldn't have to look very hard to find losers like these in Western PA as well. It's a cultural epidemic that's happening everywhere.

Did jury duty in Cumberland county when I lived out there redneck paradise horrific cases in family crime a lot of dumb property suites and incest too

Hail to Pitt

Did jury duty in Cumberland county when I lived out there redneck paradise horrific cases in family crime a lot of dumb property suites and incest too

Hail to Pitt
no different than anywhere else....Were there any vampire teen sex in a church cases like in Westmoreland as per the post.....Listen, I'm a Pitt fan from way back and come from Western PA but the rap this area gets is silly...good people, great place to raise a family....

no different than anywhere else....Were there any vampire teen sex in a church cases like in Westmoreland as per the post.....Listen, I'm a Pitt fan from way back and come from Western PA but the rap this area gets is silly...good people, great place to raise a family....

No. It's not silly at all. It's still a pretty good area but there are some downright disturbing stories out here.

9 coyotes trap hiker up a tree?? Wow, that's pretty ridiculous. Consider myself somewhat courageous but getting ambushed by 9 angry coyotes sounds a bit frightening.

except two of those stories are from that sophisticated Pittsburgh area you speak of....I'll take the Harrisburg area over the vampire/sex with teen in church stuff any day of the week.....

Which two? I only see one from the two counties that include Pittsburgh and Philly... and that is hte mail order marijuana one.

Dude....Westmoreland County IS Pennsyltucky.

That's why Fayette county is so great. They have the day to day "urban" crime AND the red neck rural silliness. Best of both worlds. A nice hybrid of wilkinsburg and York pa, all in one

Last edited:
Reactions: pittdan77
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/07/pa_teacher_allegedly_allowed_s.html#incart_river

a good old fashioned sophisticated western PA teacher hooter grabbin's I saaaaays!!! Goods thing we's not like those conservative hillbillies in the middle....

Yeah.....wow.....that's really sick. Much worse than the above the fold headline in the Altoona Mirror today (CHILD ABUSE CASES SURGE). Of course that's just what gets reported. Nothing compared to the stories that never see the light of day. Tomorrow's headline will me something like "Mother slept while 8 year old cared for infant". Kid fell over a railing and fractured his/her skull. The 8 year old was getting up in the middle of the night to change diapers and feed the baby. Of course that's the story the cops got. Might be much worse but we may never know.

No offense but you have no idea. I worked in the youth homes. CYS tries not to "criminalize" people. Their words. There are some very sick twisted morons out here and the prevailing opinion among the locals is that there is no point in "embarrassing" or "breaking up" a family.

ADVERTISEMENT