ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are right. Franco is such a media whore.

That's fine.

But he should have had the sense to get out of the picture of PITT Hall of Fame inductees.
The photographer took lots of photos of an event like this - they always do. He just happened to be in this particular one. I actually think it is a good example of sportsmanship - on the night before Pitt-Penn State, here is a Penn State guy at an event honoring Pitt athletes.

The photographer took lots of photos of an event like this - they always do. He just happened to be in this particular one. I actually think it is a good example of sportsmanship - on the night before Pitt-Penn State, here is a Penn State guy at an event honoring Pitt athletes.

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

I don't think a Nitter should be in photos of Pitt Hall of Famers at a Pitt Hall of Fame event.

I would not want to be in their event photos. I would not want to be at their event. I would not want to be in a room full of Nitters.

I also think it was wrong for the PG to purposefully put a Nitter in a Pitt Hall of Fame picture.

Shows the lack of class that Franco once again displays. There is no way he should have been in that photo. He should have just politely bowed out and said this is about the Pitt inductees. Pretty simple. But not for a classless jackass like Franco.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Shows the lack of class that Franco once again displays. There is no way he should have been in that photo. He should have just politely bowed out and said this is about the Pitt inductees. Pretty simple. But not for a classless jackass like Franco.
My goodness, "that photo" is just a group of guys who happened to be in a conversation at the event. It was not presented as a photo of the inductees, since there were several not included. There were probably hundreds of photos taken, with various groupings of people.

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

I don't think a Nitter should be in photos of Pitt Hall of Famers at a Pitt Hall of Fame event.

I would not want to be in their event photos. I would not want to be at their event. I would not want to be in a room full of Nitters.

I also think it was wrong for the PG to purposefully put a Nitter in a Pitt Hall of Fame picture.

Haven't they "Nitters" been running our school for some decades now ?

Franco will have a t-shirt made with that Pitt HOF Dinner picture on the front and the following picture on the back:
40566891.jpg

Maybe it was cardboard Franco and the Pitt guys did it just for stuff and giggles.

Good pic of 2 guys cut from the same cloth....one already burning in hell, the other to join him in a little while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT