ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube TV Multiscreen

cease10

Sophomore
Oct 17, 2009
Today, they've debuted the Multiscreen option on my devices.

I like it but so far it seems limited. They're choosing the games for you rather than you choose.

Right now there are two games playing for both men and women. And there are only two multiscreen options, one for the men games another for the women. I'm guessing it'll go up to four games when four games are simultaneously showing.

I would like to choose and watch the men and women combined, but that's not an option.

Save the comments about not caring about watching women....you all know who you are.

I like it but so far it seems limited. They're choosing the games for you rather than you choose.

Right now there are two games playing for both men and women. And there are only two multiscreen options, one for the men games another for the women. I'm guessing it'll go up to four games when four games are simultaneously showing.

I would like to choose and watch the men and women combined, but that's not an option.

Save the comments about not caring about watching women....you all know who you are.
I was just going to post on the other board if anyone knows of any picture in picture TVs. Those were all the rage in the 90s and 2000s but went away. You would think with all this new technology, there would be a way to split the screen. I guess YouTube TV is trying this with limited options.

Still only seeing 2 and 2. Of course, YTTV is jacking their price up next month another $8 bucks. Pretty soon cable is going to look like an option again.

Still only seeing 2 and 2. Of course, YTTV is jacking their price up next month another $8 bucks. Pretty soon cable is going to look like an option again.

Yeah I’m ditching YTTV after the tournament. I usually do so until football starts back up but may have to find a cheaper alternative in the fall (perhaps go back to Sling).

Reactions: Dan1911
Yeah I’m ditching YTTV after the tournament. I usually do so until football starts back up but may have to find a cheaper alternative in the fall (perhaps go back to Sling).

I usually pause after the NBA season is concluded and then restart for football season, but I'm thinking about pausing once college basketball is over.

I may look at other services in the fall but I'm liking this multiview option for YTTV. It would be really great to view four football games at a time.

When new games start, it seems like you have to exit out of the split screen and restart it again for that game to be added

I was just going to post on the other board if anyone knows of any picture in picture TVs. Those were all the rage in the 90s and 2000s but went away. You would think with all this new technology, there would be a way to split the screen. I guess YouTube TV is trying this with limited options.
My Samsung TV has PIP. I haven't used it in so long and totally forgot the option was there.

It allows you to PIP through different input sources. Like antenna source and streaming player source.

I'd never want to watch more than one game at a time, I don't get how people can enjoy that.

Aren't they getting the NFL Ticket this year?

I hope they keep this. Would be great for college football.
I never care about any game other than the Pitt game, I doubt there are ever 4 games in a single weekend that I care about. How do you even watch 4 games at once?

I might have to get that. I heard they were discussing a cheaper option where you could just get one team's games, I'd happily just buy the Steelers and not watch anything else other than whatever comes on local TV when the Steelers aren't on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT