ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube TV problem

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
The audio doesn't completely sync up to the video. Its like .0001 seconds behind so it makes watching regular TV shows a bit annoying. For sports, it doesn't matter because you cant tell. There doesn't appear to be any fix out there in my internet searchings. Anyone else having this problem?

The audio doesn't completely sync up to the video. Its like .0001 seconds behind so it makes watching regular TV shows a bit annoying. For sports, it doesn't matter because you cant tell. There doesn't appear to be any fix out there in my internet searchings. Anyone else having this problem?
No, but just watch old Japanese monster movies so it will seem normal...

Reactions: PittFamily2
Is this still occurring for you?

I recall having the same issue last year, but don't didn't recall if I had found a fix. It was also crashing and then rebooting the Roku.

I believe I just ended up canceling the service and switching to either Vue or Sling.

I was actually thinking about switching to YTTV this month from Vue, cause I'm not liking the guide for Vue. But I may stick it out another month with Vue, until YTTV is available for Firestick.

Hulu live has been awesome for my family. Using appletv 4K and the picture is better than cable IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT