ADVERTISEMENT

Zack Gilbert verbal date

oldpanther

Sophomore
Sep 8, 2001
greensburg pa
R. Wheeler verbals at approximately 6:40 PM today 8/10. I may be mistaken but doesn't Z. Gilbert verbal next Monday 8/17? I read perhaps on another site that possible decision between Pitt and VT.

R. Wheeler verbals at approximately 6:40 PM today 8/10. I may be mistaken but doesn't Z. Gilbert verbal next Monday 8/17? I read perhaps on another site that possible decision between Pitt and VT.

24/7 is at 100% for Pitt. I cant say I follow it that closely but the 24/7 prediction seems to be right way more often than they're not. I'm sure someone will say "No way, they had this guy at 100% and he went elsewhere." Yea, I'm sure that happens but remember, I'm saying "most" of the time, not all of the time.

The one time where 24/7 is more prone to being wrong though is in a time like this where a late, big offer comes in like the Ten. offer for Wheeler. When something like that comes in and there's not a lot of contact since, the prognosticators really have nothing to go back on their prior predictions.

100% is bold. Always best to say 99.9%, leave yourself a little bit of wiggle room.. Hope they are right

24/7 has Gilbert 75% Pitt 25% UNC. Not sure what to make of that but getting them both within a week of each other would give us a nice boost.

100% is bold. Always best to say 99.9%, leave yourself a little bit of wiggle room.. Hope they are right

Doesnt work like that. 16 "experts" of varying degrees are asked where he's going. All 16 said Pitt. So, its 100% Pitt. If 1 said WVU, it would be 94% Pitt 6%WVU.

I think Karlo was the only analyst on 247 to pick Whitehead to Pitt last year. That was the lowest I can remember, but I generally think that site is garbage.

I think Karlo was the only analyst on 247 to pick Whitehead to Pitt last year. That was the lowest I can remember, but I generally think that site is garbage.
Let's hope so, because the 24/7 "experts" have Hamlin most likely headed to OSU and Pitt with only a 6% chance. Sounds like garbage to me, Hamlin has spent a lot of time around Pitt and we are recruiting the hell out of him. My feeling is our chances are probably more like 50%.

How nice would Hendrix and Gilbert be in 2016?? I like the size there. Zach is already 260, Hendrix is even bigger, 265-270.. Yeah I know Zach would be a true freshman but we aren't exactly stacked at the position. Im calling it now, these two will be our starting de ends in 2016.. Of course if he commits to Va Tech, I will change my prediction.

Doesnt work like that. 16 "experts" of varying degrees are asked where he's going. All 16 said Pitt. So, its 100% Pitt. If 1 said WVU, it would be 94% Pitt 6%WVU.
So 100% isn't actually a sign that it is a done deal. It just means 100% of the experts feel it's a done deal. There is a difference.

Reactions: 85pete
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT