ADVERTISEMENT

Zane Dudek's Yale debut

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Yale won its season opener over Lehigh and Dudek had 135 yards on 9 carries with 2 TD. That is a much lower level that where we are playing but its hard to believe a kid that did what he did at the 5A level couldnt play somewhere for us.

Yale won its season opener over Lehigh and Dudek had 135 yards on 9 carries with 2 TD. That is a much lower level that where we are playing but its hard to believe a kid that did what he did at the 5A level couldnt play somewhere for us.
He would have been a good safety and ST player.

He would have been a good safety and ST player.
Doubt it...

eeTK4iXD_400x400.jpg

I personally think any kid with a Yale or Harvard offer should take that offer. The NFL would still come calling. That being said, DiNucci probably would have had a 400 yard passing game there as well.

Dudek is in the right place for himself. Instead of chasing the dream trying to be an NFL RB, he can instead be a Yale grad

Reactions: AvoidtheNoid
I personally think any kid with a Yale or Harvard offer should take that offer. The NFL would still come calling. That being said, DiNucci probably would have had a 400 yard passing game there as well.

Dudek is in the right place for himself. Instead of chasing the dream trying to be an NFL RB, he can instead be a Yale grad
What's wrong with being a Pitt grad?

Last edited:
What's wrong with being a Pitt grad?

Nothing is wrong with being a Pitt grad.

I am a Pitt grad. Just saying in general, Yale, Harvard, Princeton.. very few schools a kid can write his own ticket through life with. Slim chance of making an NFL roster, go with the top IVY schools.

That being said, your comment doesnt mean much in this case, as I think he didnt have a committable offer to Pitt

Reactions: vietvet1
Nothing is wrong with being a Pitt grad.

I am a Pitt grad. Just saying in general, Yale, Harvard, Princeton.. very few schools a kid can write his own ticket through life with. Slim chance of making an NFL roster, go with the top IVY schools.

That being said, your comment doesnt mean much in this case, as I think he didnt have a committable offer to Pitt

I'd take that offer too. Have a Yale degree will open many doors by magic and the exclusive sitting rooms with stuffy men in smoking jackets will be at his disposal. Plus doesn't it cost at least 5 iphone X's per semester to get in?

Reactions: vietvet1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT