ADVERTISEMENT

Zeise unhinged on the Fan.

Zeiss should be angry with the executives who run 93.7 the fan because he is going to get shit canned soon and replaced by Adam Crowley.

Zeiss should be angry with the executives who run 93.7 the fan because he is going to get shit canned soon and replaced by Adam Crowley.
Crowley’s a BJ.

Zeise is fine. I don’t get the hate. Well I sorta do. But I’ll take him over mueller, Cook, Mack, and Dunlap every day of the week.

If a team coveted Pickett over Willis, they would be less likely to try to trade up over Pittsburgh to try to get him if they believed that the Steelers were sold on Willis. That's all the smoke screen does.

It keeps a team trading up ahead of Pittsburgh to get Kenny
It is obvious by now that literally no one in the NFL thought that highly of Willis, since he is still undrafted as I write this, near the end of the 3rd round. Which means that no one would have bought the idea that the Steelers would take him at the 20th pick. Which means that there is no way that any GM who wanted Pickett would have been dissuaded from trading up to get him by the thought that the Steelers were interested in someone else.

Reactions: pittdan77
It is obvious by now that literally no one in the NFL thought that highly of Willis, since he is still undrafted as I write this, near the end of the 3rd round. Which means that no one would have bought the idea that the Steelers would take him at the 20th pick. Which means that there is no way that any GM who wanted Pickett would have been dissuaded from trading up to get him by the thought that the Steelers were interested in someone else.
Perhaps but why take chances if you want KP that badly.

Perhaps but why take chances if you want KP that badly.
That is my point - you would trade up if you wanted him that badly, regardless of what other people were saying about the Steelers. And the Steelers were certainly not telling anyone who they were going to draft, every comment about them and Willis was just speculation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT