ADVERTISEMENT

Zion “Air” Flower

He's just one of those dudes who I would bet my house on coming here and being a big-time producer. I can't really explain it beyond that. I love the dudes who commit early and then don't even flirt with other schools (see: Rodney Hammond). You almost forget about them at some point because they've been in the fold for so long... until they get on campus. These are the guys who are worried about playing football, as opposed to "soaking in" the recruiting process. They may not accumulate as many offers as they would if they played the game and led other schools on, but they aren't worried about that.

I realize I'm making some assumptions here, but it's just the impression that I get.

He's the small slow kid from laurel highlands.
I wasn’t referring to RG. What’s the story? I didn’t click the link. Let me guess…an isolated highlight that places RG in a lesser light?

Get over it. Not a big deal. He chose WVU over ND. That rarely happens but it happened in this instance. Perhaps he isn’t a good college player.

However, I’m definitely not going to take the word of a fanbase who wanted to fire Pitt’s coach during the 2021 season and even wants to fire the WVU head football coach. Unstable athletics program over a half century.

Be more patient as fans and give your coaches some time. Nardizzi is perfect fit for Pitt. Northern, smash mouth (sans 2021), blue-collar type of coach.

I wasn’t referring to RG. What’s the story? I didn’t click the link. Let me guess…an isolated highlight that places RG in a lesser light?

Get over it. Not a big deal. He chose WVU over ND. That rarely happens but it happened in this instance. Perhaps he isn’t a good college player.

However, I’m definitely not going to take the word of a fanbase who wanted to fire Pitt’s coach during the 2021 season and even wants to fire the WVU head football coach. Unstable athletics program over a half century.

Be more patient as fans and give your coaches some time. Nardizzi is perfect fit for Pitt. Northern, smash mouth (sans 2021), blue-collar type of coach.
It warms the cockles of my heart to know that you approve of Pitt's football coach. I can rest easy tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT