ADVERTISEMENT

$10 Pitt ACC Championship shirts on Fanatics

cease10

Sophomore
Oct 17, 2009
Reactions: JokePa
Thanks! I bought the blue t shirt from Rallyhouse and it got bleached the first time that I put it in the wash. So, I just bought the tshirt and long sleeve shirt from your link above.

I also bought this below, but I look pretty foolish in it. I bought the crewneck.

Bootleg Sweatshirt

Stock up folks. Buy for family members. Gotta show these companies that Pitt has merch purchasing power.

Sorry....if this post is against any rules.

Still over priced. Let me know when they are selling for $5.

Dammit. I spent $43 total (with shipping) for one T-shirt because I had to have it right away. I guess I learned my lesson for the next time we win the ACC championship. Need to wait to buy my championship gear😉.

Reactions: W1np1tt
It's like Motocross meets a 1992 Kellogs Frosted Flakes USA Dream Team jacket. It's not particularly good

It’s loud as hell but it’s got a certain charm…in an obnoxious kind of way… did the print look good/clean on the real shirt ?

It’s loud as hell but it’s got a certain charm…in an obnoxious kind of way… did the print look good/clean on the real shirt ?

I have seen advertisements for those. Felt it would look good on a t-shirt. I see a bunch of really cool designs from knock-offs but I am afraid they aren't real companies and will just keep my money. Good to see you actually got yours. I posted before you know you made it when these knock-offs start selling your gear.

I ended up getting the ACC Championship shirt plus the really ugly Peach Bowl one (for $12). Needed to spend another dollar for free shipping so I got 3 Orlando Magic pencils😀

I was going to buy the ACC Championship shirt at the Pitt/Lou basketball game for $25 but it looked kinda cheap so glad I didn't.

Actually, it did come through very clean looking. I was kind of surprised. I thought it might look faded or washed out, but that wasnt the case at all.

Stock up folks. Buy for family members. Gotta show these companies that Pitt has merch purchasing power.

Sorry....if this post is against any rules.

thanks! got long and short sleeves...

Anyone know what the Peach Bowl does with all their signage? Seems like they could make money by selling stuff like that from the game, fanfest, and the team hotels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT