ADVERTISEMENT

#14 in the Country - Pitt Women's VB

Pitt volleyball is up to #14 in the country in the AVCA poll! Highest ranking in program history.

Let's hope they can host a regional! Would be an awesome experience at the Fitz!

H2P!
This might be getting ahead of ourselves, but if we hosted a regional, would they consider moving it to the Pete? I think the Fitz would be better since it’s smaller and more compact, but I just don’t know what to expect from those games, crowd wise.

Reactions: Pittnerski
This might be getting ahead of ourselves, but if we hosted a regional, would they consider moving it to the Pete? I think the Fitz would be better since it’s smaller and more compact, but I just don’t know what to expect from those games, crowd wise.

I would expect them to play it in the Fieldhouse. VB is an intimate sport where most teams play in old basketball gyms. PSU hosts every year in Rec Hall and not the Bryce Jordan Center for example. They’ve also hosted the Men’s national championship in Rec Hall over the BJC.

Reactions: Black Panther
They should have held it Friday night or Sunday afternoon.

Sunday would be tough because of the 3 match “tournament” format and because of travel but Friday should have happened. Match is at least at 2PM on Saturday but still going to be impossible to get people there.

Reactions: H2P28
Sunday would be tough because of the 3 match “tournament” format and because of travel but Friday should have happened. Match is at least at 2PM on Saturday but still going to be impossible to get people there.
If people really want to go, they have more than enough time to do both.

Reactions: singregardless
DmlXHttUUAAH8pL.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT