ADVERTISEMENT

2017?

The 2017 team was potentially a tournament team if coached properly. Again, we'll never know. But I believe that if any decent coach happened to be here last year and had coached that team, they would have made the NCAA's or at least the NIT's. We have no hope of that with the current coach. Look at how he screwed up last year. That was a preview of the next couple of years, but they'll be worse.
Let's get real and not revise history. No true point guard and no inside presence equals not much of a chance to be very good.

Reactions: Fsgolfdr and gary2
Let's get real and not revise history. No true point guard and no inside presence equals not much of a chance to be very good.
Why not recruit those areas?

What? You're not buying into the narrative that Stallings drove a final four tem off the cliff?

85 never fails to amuse me.
More like an NIT/NCAA team to a terrible ACC bottom dweller with a losing record.

Why not recruit those areas?

More like an NIT/NCAA team to a terrible ACC bottom dweller with a losing record.

Last year's team was torn down by Stallings. It never fails to amaze me that some people on this board just don't place the blame on last season squarely where it belongs....on the head coach. Last year's team was at least a NIT team. Too bad we don't have a coach to lead us any longer.

Regardless of no PG and no inside presence, that team was capable of being at least an NIT team with a good coach. We now have a very mediocre coach who will be lucky to squeak out 10 total wins in a good year. I'm not the one revising history here. That's reality.

Regardless of no PG and no inside presence, that team was capable of being at least an NIT team with a good coach. We now have a very mediocre coach who will be lucky to squeak out 10 total wins in a good year. I'm not the one revising history here. That's reality.

Your reality, not mine. Like I said earlier, you never fail to amuse.

Injuries and suspension played no part in the season?

Season seemed very Woodall injury like season to me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT