ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 roster

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
I think most of us agree that 17-18 is a "throwaway year" but adding all these mid-major recruits means we are going to have a ton of sophomores for 18-19 so I'd guess a few may transfer on their own or be "encouraged" to. Seems like Stallings is signing "lottery ticket-type" players with the idea that he may get lucky and they might be good....or they might not and theb they are encouraged to transfer. If that's the plan, I guess it makes some sense because normally you would not want to tie-up a scholarship for 4 years for a player previously enrolled at Iona and who your new assistant heavily recruited at Monmouth.

Anyway, here's 18-19

Senior
JWF

Juniors
Ellison

Sophomores
Carr
Brown
Illegomah
Stevenson
Davis
Stewart
George

Freshmen
Golden

We have only 3 scholarships left. I'd imagine that at least 2 of the incoming frosh wont be here in 18-19 as we need room for better recruits for 18-19 as well as some grad transfers possibly.

I think most of us agree that 17-18 is a "throwaway year" but adding all these mid-major recruits means we are going to have a ton of sophomores for 18-19 so I'd guess a few may transfer on their own or be "encouraged" to. Seems like Stallings is signing "lottery ticket-type" players with the idea that he may get lucky and they might be good....or they might not and theb they are encouraged to transfer. If that's the plan, I guess it makes some sense because normally you would not want to tie-up a scholarship for 4 years for a player previously enrolled at Iona and who your new assistant heavily recruited at Monmouth.

Anyway, here's 18-19

Senior
JWF

Juniors
Ellison

Sophomores
Carr
Brown
Illegomah
Stevenson
Davis
Stewart
George

Freshmen
Golden

We have only 3 scholarships left. I'd imagine that at least 2 of the incoming frosh wont be here in 18-19 as we need room for better recruits for 18-19 as well as some grad transfers possibly.
Samson had P5 offers.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT