SG - Horton
SF - Sibande
PF - Jeffress
C - Collier

Bench
Onye
Santos
Amadusun

All the good transfer targets are coming off the board. We're halfway through May and only have 7 scholarship players which has to be one of the lowest amounts in the P6

Who else is pumped?

PG - Femi
SG - Horton
SF - Sibande
PF - Jeffress
C - Collier

Bench
Onye
Santos
Amadusun

All the good transfer targets are coming off the board. We're halfway through May and only have 7 scholarship players which has to be one of the lowest amounts in the P6
Yep,that’s a 10 win season right there.. cant wait

Reactions: PittPoker
Who else is pumped?

PG - Femi
SG - Horton
SF - Sibande
PF - Jeffress
C - Collier

Bench
Onye
Santos
Amadusun

Relax - Capel has it all under control. Nothing to worry about.

Dude it’s only April. By May Femi and Jeffress will have entered the portal due to lack of promised help. Wait til dust clears.
I mean that team is going to be so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if those guys just said eff it and bailed

I have been posting that BK will be our next HC longer than you. Rick Pitino would be great but no way Pitt would hire him.
We know BK because he played for Pitt, but the kids he is recruiting don’t know he played. His name doesn’t carry the cache of a Jerry Stackhouse or Juwan Howard. He also sat in the closest chair to Dixon when we went downhill.

Reactions: BFo8
We know BK because he played for Pitt, but the kids he is recruiting don’t know he played. His name doesn’t carry the cache of a Jerry Stackhouse or Juwan Howard. He also sat in the closest chair to Dixon when we went downhill.
Maybe Dixon didn’t rub off on him?

I hear you but after Capel gets bought out I think a Pitt guy who has paid his dues as an assistant and knows our program will probably land him the job. I could be wrong but just my feeling.

Reactions: gary2
I hear you but after Capel gets bought out I think a Pitt guy who has paid his dues as an assistant and knows our program will probably land him the job. I could be wrong but just my feeling.
It might happen, but would be a bad hire.

At the time Capel was a great hire. Since then, not so much, though there has been progress each year. Stallings was bad from when it was announced.

At the time Capel was a great hire. Since then, not so much, though there has been progress each year. Stallings was bad from when it was announced.
There was no progress from year 2 to year 3.

Capel before year one started looks pretty much like Capel before year four starts AT THIS POINT.

At this point, I see zero, I mean zero, progress.

Opportunity exists, but......

I disagree. Capel was a bad hire. BK can't be any worse.
So you think it makes sense to eat a buyout worth about 10 million to hire a bad coach.

I have an idea. Go out and hire the best coach no matter where they are from. Majors, Sherrill, Howland, and Dixon had no ties to Pitt when they first arrived.

So you think it makes sense to eat a buyout worth about 10 million to hire a bad coach.

I have an idea. Go out and hire the best coach no matter where they are from. Majors, Sherrill, Howland, and Dixon had no ties to Pitt when they first arrived.
In 2 more years the buyout will be much more reasonable and you have no idea BK will be a bad coach.

In 2 more years the buyout will be much more reasonable and you have no idea BK will be a bad coach.
A younger guy who has been a head coach and won at a program a notch below Pitt is the correct answer. Someone like Richie Riley.

A younger guy who has been a head coach and won at a program a notch below Pitt is the correct answer. Someone like Richie Riley.
I think BK would be a fine choice but I respect your opinion. Right now though we are stuck with the Capel bros.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT