ADVERTISEMENT

2021 ACC Men's Soccer Tournament

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Great night for Pitt. Beat VT and with the ND loss, clinched a share of the Coastal title with Duke but because of head to head, we get the #1 overall seed and home field advantage until the final, which is played in Cary.

Pitt opens up, likely with a rematch vs VT next Sunday at 4. Should be much tougher as VT is a legit squad and they wont be playing a man down.

Pitt needs to win the ACC Tournament to get a Top 4 NCAAT seed, which is extremely important as it guarantees them home field advantage until the College Cup. Pitt is basically unbeatable on the Oakland turf, with the key word being turf. We we were an extremely disappointing 2-4-1 away from home on grass but we're a different team on turf.

Reactions: HOF Coach
Here's a question for you, why is there 12 teams in the men's tournament, but only 6 for the women?

No idea why ACC only put in 6 for women. That left out UNC, and VT. Wake Forest snuck in over UNC who is a top 10 in the country. Tells you just how tough the ACC is. Even if they picked 8, Pitt women were still not in, but were very close. Interesting results last night, Clemson beat a really good notre dame and wake Forest beat #2 Duke at Duke on a late own goal. The ACC is just brutal.

I called the ticket office to ask about tickets for this Sundays game. I was put on a brief hold (the employee literally said..."I'm not sure")...She came back on the line, blamed the ACC and asked that I call back in two weeks. I told her "thanks" and hung up.

I called the ticket office to ask about tickets for this Sundays game. I was put on a brief hold (the employee literally said..."I'm not sure")...She came back on the line, blamed the ACC and asked that I call back in two weeks. I told her "thanks" and hung up.

I got an email today that said $5 in advance, $10 at the door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT