ADVERTISEMENT

2023 draft

pitt90seven

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
kiper's rankings of positions. note: he doesn't have a 1st round mock draft at this point.

haba #5, kancey #7. i'd guess that gets them borderline 1st round. no worse thand 2nd. lot of money to be made by those guys this season.

for those of you who like to be depressed, JA is the #3 WR. mcshay has him #2 and the 7th pick next year.

I'd be shocked if Addison wasn't a 1st round pick, even if he misses the entire season for some reason. He's basically in the 99th percentile for age adjusted production. The only thing holding him back from WR1 are the WR from Ohio State and LSU who are physical prototypes while Addison is quite skinny.

kiper's rankings of positions. note: he doesn't have a 1st round mock draft at this point.

haba #5, kancey #7. i'd guess that gets them borderline 1st round. no worse thand 2nd. lot of money to be made by those guys this season.

for those of you who like to be depressed, JA is the #3 WR. mcshay has him #2 and the 7th pick next year.

This is the 2nd ESPN reporter that has place Richardson from Florida as a top 10 pick? Am I losing my mind? Yeah he's crazy on the run, but he's played like 100 snaps total in college football and has 7 turnovers vs 10 tds.

This is the 2nd ESPN reporter that has place Richardson from Florida as a top 10 pick? Am I losing my mind? Yeah he's crazy on the run, but he's played like 100 snaps total in college football and has 7 turnovers vs 10 tds.

yeah definitely had questions about that one. maybe another ridder where he's hyped up by the pundits but goes in the 4th round.

I would assume Kancey, though an absolute stud in college, might drop to the third or fourth round or so due to his lack of size. What is he playing at right now... like 275? I know Aaron Donald exists, but he's certain more of the exception than the rule.

But maybe he gets to 285 or something and goes in the second.

I'd be shocked if Addison wasn't a 1st round pick, even if he misses the entire season for some reason. He's basically in the 99th percentile for age adjusted production. The only thing holding him back from WR1 are the WR from Ohio State and LSU who are physical prototypes while Addison is quite skinny.

Yeah, he definitely will be. I debated it before, but there's zero doubt he will be now. I didn't realize how cuckoo the market was for receivers.

I watched a little of Worthy's tape from Texas last year, and he looked faster and stronger (even though he's smaller) than Addison to me. Just the way he carried himself. But I don't even think he's eligible for the draft until after '23 anyway.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
I would assume Kancey, though an absolute stud in college, might drop to the third or fourth round or so due to his lack of size. What is he playing at right now... like 275? I know Aaron Donald exists, but he's certain more of the exception than the rule.

But maybe he gets to 285 or something and goes in the second.

Straight from AD - he plays at 260#s. He should be the reason teams are looking smaller DT who are explosive.

ADVERTISEMENT