ADVERTISEMENT

#24 Pitt vs #7 Virginia Tech on ACCN @ 7:00 PM TONIGHT

Wrestlestat has the match ending in a 16-16 tie. Hopefully Virginia Tech has a bit of a hangover after last weeks big win against NC State.

Keys to victory in my mind are Mickey and Holden Heller need to win.
Nino needs to get bonus.
Luca and Dazjon need to limit the bonus.

Hearing talks of Lee bumping up to wrestle RBY (won’t happen) but thinking how fun an Andonion Heller match would be.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 133 pounder taller than Mickey until I saw Latona. I have no idea how he made 125 last year.

Crooks looks huge as well compared to Cole.

Great performance out of Pitt. Obviously Camacho and Reece Heller were huge with pins. Holden win was big for momentum.
Thoughts on Pitzer? I'm beginning to think maybe he should redshirt. Catka's tough, no doubt, but I don't know if All-American is a given for Dayton. He's freakishly athletic, but still giving up a lot of strength at 285.

Yeah this is a very tough decision. I was thinking the same, he’s already having difficulty putting weight on and is already what 50 pounds lighter. Fortunately that decision doesn’t have to be made tomorrow!

I know I'm probably in the minority but I'd probably redshirt him but if he wins these next two it's going to be hard

Reactions: Chaos and jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT