ADVERTISEMENT

3 open Scholarships??

PhPanther2

Redshirt
Apr 29, 2018
Am I missing somebody? My positions are off with shuffling, but I'm short 3.

QB (3) - Pickett, Town, Patti
RB (5) - Hall, Ollison, Davis, Sibley, Salahuddin
FB (1) - Aston
TE (3) - Sear, Reeves, Carrigan
WR (9) - Ffrench, Matthews, Tipton, Araujo-Lopes, Smith, Butler-Jenkins, Street, O'Neil, Jacques-Louis
OT (7) - Millin, Brown, Warren, Drake, Morgan, Zubovic, Van Lynn
OG (6) - Bookser, Ford, Kradel, Herndon, Houy, Hargrove
C (3) - Morrissey, Dintino, Drexel

DE (9) - Hendrix, Weaver, Folston, Jones, Alexandre, Morgan, Palmer, Mimes, Baldonado
DT (8) - Camp, Watts, Roy, Wheeler, Twyman, Bentley, Green, Danielson
OLB (8) - Idowu, Brightwell, Zeise, McKee, Pine, Nunn, Davis, Tucker
ILB (3) - Wirginis, Reynolds, Bright
S (7) - Hamlin, Ford, Garner, Campbell, Stocker, Briggs, Carter
CB (8) - Jackson, Mathis, Pinnock, Coleman, Motley, Tallandier, Hallett, Williams
P (1) - Christodoulou
K (1) - Kessman

I assume this is accurate and they want 1 for the TE grad transfer, and maybe guys like Jimmy Medure, Kellen McAlone or Cal Adomitis get a semester paid for.

Reactions: P1TTFAN
Am I missing somebody? My positions are off with shuffling, but I'm short 3.

QB (3) - Pickett, Town, Patti
RB (5) - Hall, Ollison, Davis, Sibley, Salahuddin
FB (1) - Aston
TE (3) - Sear, Reeves, Carrigan
WR (9) - Ffrench, Matthews, Tipton, Araujo-Lopes, Smith, Butler-Jenkins, Street, O'Neil, Jacques-Louis
OT (7) - Millin, Brown, Warren, Drake, Morgan, Zubovic, Van Lynn
OG (6) - Bookser, Ford, Kradel, Herndon, Houy, Hargrove
C (3) - Morrissey, Dintino, Drexel

DE (9) - Hendrix, Weaver, Folston, Jones, Alexandre, Morgan, Palmer, Mimes, Baldonado
DT (8) - Camp, Watts, Roy, Wheeler, Twyman, Bentley, Green, Danielson
OLB (8) - Idowu, Brightwell, Zeise, McKee, Pine, Nunn, Davis, Tucker
ILB (3) - Wirginis, Reynolds, Bright
S (7) - Hamlin, Ford, Garner, Campbell, Stocker, Briggs, Carter
CB (8) - Jackson, Mathis, Pinnock, Coleman, Motley, Tallandier, Hallett, Williams
P (1) - Christodoulou
K (1) - Kessman

I assume this is accurate and they want 1 for the TE grad transfer, and maybe guys like Jimmy Medure, Kellen McAlone or Cal Adomitis get a semester paid for.
I saw on Twitter where Adomitis was given a scholarship and the same tweet said Pitt has one left for 2018.

I saw on Twitter where Adomitis was given a scholarship and the same tweet said Pitt has one left for 2018.

Good for him. He’s still a young player, do they yank scholarships from walk-ons as needed, or do they normally keep them on their entire collegiate career?

We still are in the thick of things for the TE from Arkansas and the transfer from Rutgers (Hester )

We still are in the thick of things for the TE from Arkansas and the transfer from Rutgers (Hester )

I’m OK with the TE because of the lack of depth, but I don’t see the need for the Safety. You need to find out of some of these recruits can play, not have them sit behind a kid who camed out of HS with a ton of potential, but never lived up to it.

I’d rather use the final ship on McAlone who has been busting his hump for 5 years now with Pitt as a walk-on and played some special teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT