ADVERTISEMENT

3 serious questions...

YourPittDanceTeam

Sophomore
Dec 8, 2010
I#1 Why does Bill Belichick have the word Crotia on his jacket?
#2 Why does Matt Patricia have tthe flag of another country on his jacket?
i'm sure that there is some woke political nonsense associated with them doing this, but in the NFL where they will fine you not wearing the proper color team thong, is this being allowed?
#3 Did they ever find that lost python that got loose from its owner during their walk in Duquesne?

Just wondering.

i'm sure that there is some woke political nonsense associated with them doing this, but in the NFL where they will fine you not wearing the proper color team thong, is this being allowed?
#3 Did they ever find that lost python that got loose from its owner during their walk in Duquesne?

Just wondering.
I don’t know the answers for sure but the Steelers posted photos of Claypool with a Canadian flag on his helmet and with two other players with a country from Africa’s flag On their helmer. So I am guessing it was some kind of international unity day in the NFL.

As to the white python…I won’t go there.

NFL players and coaches could wear flags representing their heritage.

They explained it during the game.

Just wondering.
One serious question.

Why don't you put blank lines between thoughts? It's very hard to read when there are no spaces.

Hopefully some day there will be aometjing to make it easy. Maybe let’s call it a search engine. You’d be able to type what you’re looking for and find it in milliseconds. Dream big.

It always amazes me the number of people who have a question about some factual piece of information and rather than just do a quick search and know the answer they come on here and post a question and then wait to see if anyone will answer it for them.

Just wondering.
#3:

Reactions: YourPittDanceTeam
ADVERTISEMENT