ADVERTISEMENT

3 win PSU in a bowl game will be funny

There are 14 teams in the Big Ten. As of right now only four of them are above .500 and only one more is at .500. Right now the third place team in the Big Ten East is Maryland.

That's 2-3 Maryland. A team that just lost at home to Rutgers today. Third place.

There are 14 teams in the Big Ten. As of right now only four of them are above .500 and only one more is at .500. Right now the third place team in the Big Ten East is Maryland.

That's 2-3 Maryland. A team that just lost at home to Rutgers today. Third place.

Which is why they are going bowling. Not enough teams and there's no way the PSU football machine will allow it. Plus, it gives Franklin a chance to beat up on some JV team to finish near .500 then its back to 9-3 next year

I read where the Pedds are deciding between the WAWA Bowl and the Pennsylvania Dutch Pretzel Bowl, presented by Utz.

Wish we got a crack at them this year. We would dominate them through and through, all 3 phases of the game

I thought there was a decent champ we could play them in the Charlotte bowl game.
Oh well, I guess we'll never know. Obviously, if things were different and we actually did have the opportunity, I doubt they would accept a bowl with us in it tho, no secret they are afraid to play us.

Oh well, I guess we'll never know. Obviously, if things were different and we actually did have the opportunity, I doubt they would accept a bowl with us in it tho, no secret they are afraid to play us.
Just like Oklahoma was afraid
to play my Mounties last week.
We would of kicked their butts but we'll nver know now.

Are the actually playing in a bowl. Watch it be a good one.

Yes, it will be a decent one. They have the 7th best record in the B10 but OSU and IU are going to NY6. Probably Charlotte or Nashville. One projection has them in Charlotte vs VT. That would have been vs us. No fans are allowed so they would have done Pitt/PSU for ratings. But our players are ok with ending the season. Which I think is the right call and I don't blame them but as a fan, I would have loved to see that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT