ADVERTISEMENT

30K WVU fans

So that would be

30K WVU fans
30K Pitt non-student fans
10K Pitt students

I could have sworn it was just 10K-15K for WVU but not according to this Morgantown writer.
Between lying about how many WVU fans were at the game, and this gem, “That play, a diving grab by receiver Reese Smith at the goal line with seconds remaining seemed to give WVU one last chance at a tying touchdown, but it was overturned on a very close replay call.” this “writer” takes fake news to the next level.

Between lying about how many WVU fans were at the game, and this gem, “That play, a diving grab by receiver Reese Smith at the goal line with seconds remaining seemed to give WVU one last chance at a tying touchdown, but it was overturned on a very close replay call.” this “writer” takes fake news to the next level.
Very close? The ball was rolling on the ground?

Very close was the safety call in the Miami game last year (which I will take to my grave was a safety). That last one was not close at all.

If it helps them feel better about that choke job they pulled, hoopies can go ahead and believe that all they want.
Correct. Just let it go and let them claim attendance victory. We got the only W that mattered.

There is a weird vibe around WVU's program. Can't quite put my finger on what is going on but the Neal Brown video yesterday and the grasping around for W's the fan base is doing is pretty wild. I mean, every fan base seems to do it but you kind of want to ask them if they're okay.
Too much inbreeding could be the answer.

Reactions: xslfyk4
When they get beat by Kansas Saturday then those delusional sports writers, bloggers and pod casting A-Holes can all create another treasure trove of reasons for their struggles. All they have to do is take a realistic look at their last 40 football games. Mediocre at best

There is a weird vibe around WVU's program. Can't quite put my finger on what is going on but the Neal Brown video yesterday and the grasping around for W's the fan base is doing is pretty wild. I mean, every fan base seems to do it but you kind of want to ask them if they're okay.
You can throw the Jimbo Fisher comments in there too. Very weird.

When they get beat by Kansas Saturday then those delusional sports writers, bloggers and pod casting A-Holes can all create another treasure trove of reasons for their struggles. All they have to do is take a realistic look at their last 40 football games. Mediocre at best
This is a real possibility. Kansas is not as bad this year as years past. Wvu is coming off a huge emotional let down. Kansas who is hungry could take it to them. I just hate the fact that it tarnishes a pitt w

ADVERTISEMENT