ADVERTISEMENT

4-Star CB Mason Alexander commits to Pitt

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010

well i hate to be that guy but a long way from LOI day. just saying, great offer sheet with schools with deep pockets..
Yo Zeldas – There are certain facts of life that you know without being told…But thank you for that solemn reminder… Please allow me to share one with you now if you don’t mind…

No matter what position you are life, whether you're a CEO, a janitor, or a rich doctor, we all end up in the same position…. Horizontal.

That concludes today’s edification… :)

Last edited:
Yo Zeldas – There are certain facts of life that you know without being told…But thank you for that solemn reminder… Please allow me to share one with you now if you don’t mind…

No matter what position you are life, whether your a CEO, a janitor, or a rich doctor, we all end up in the same position…. Horizontal.

That concludes today’s edification… :)
Gotta love some of these posters. No matter what happens there is always a negative spin.

Gotta love some of these posters. No matter what happens there is always a negative spin.
valid point.. not complaining, just advising everyone to hold off on buying a jersey with his name on it until LOI day.

lets not be this guy

Never Celebrate Too Early | Others

Reactions: pittmeister
SMF already did with his backhanded praise.

You caught that 👏

Seems like its been awhile since we beat schools equal to us for a recruit. Hopefully more recruiting wins over like programs will follow because getting guys over PSU like we used to are off limits.

I can do my pafootballguy impression for ya:

"You really think all those P4 offers are legit? If Oregon, Texas A&M and Florida really wanted him, there's no way Pitt can out bid those guys. Therefore, they can't be legit..."

What a trolling idiot....
It’s also interesting to see some posters that come to a Pitt Football message board to post about everything under the sun, but Pitt Football.

I can do my pafootballguy impression for ya:

"You really think all those P4 offers are legit? If Oregon, Texas A&M and Florida really wanted him, there's no way Pitt can out bid those guys. Therefore, they can't be legit..."

What a trolling idiot....

Is he a PSU guy? I dont get it. He is like scared to death of a CBA coming to college football and disallowing pay for play NIL in that other thread. So being a PSU fan would make sense as this would put schools like PSU and Pitt on more equal footing. I didnt say equal footing. But more equal.

Is he a PSU guy? I dont get it. He is like scared to death of a CBA coming to college football and disallowing pay for play NIL in that other thread. So being a PSU fan would make sense as this would put schools like PSU and Pitt on more equal footing. I didnt say equal footing. But more equal.
Don't know. But no matter what, he's still an idiot...

I think Alexander ends up at safety after watching his highlights. There's not much bump and run in there, and he looks quite comfortable playing in the back end and in the slot.

I keep seeing CB, but he looks more like a more natural safety to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT