ADVERTISEMENT

7 foot center

Gray was a very good college basketball player, on the hand McGhee was not. The guy could not catch a cold or shoot outside of 5 feet and probably averaged more fouls then points.
If you want a lottery ticket comparison Stallings signed a seven foot kid named Luke Kornet ranked around 350 a few years ago. Good basketball players come from all rankings.
Let's hope Peace or Efreteui are not another McGhee and more like Kornet.
Gary was an excellent defensive player but maybe only adequate offensively at best (which is generous). Truth be told, there really aren't that many post men who are that good offensively.

Gray was a very good college basketball player, on the hand McGhee was not. The guy could not catch a cold or shoot outside of 5 feet and probably averaged more fouls then points.
If you want a lottery ticket comparison Stallings signed a seven foot kid named Luke Kornet ranked around 350 a few years ago. Good basketball players come from all rankings.
Let's hope Peace or Efreteui are not another McGhee and more like Kornet.
McGhee worked hard to turn himself into a pretty good college basketball player his last 2 years.

Reactions: Fsgolfdr
Signing kids like Damon Wilson is why Dixon isn't here anymore. There's no reason that's what we should plan to continue doing..

I posted this in another thread, but signing Damon Wilson wasn't the problem. It was signing Nix and Milligan to go along with Wilson. Everyone is going to miss on guys. Signing three Damon Wilson types gives you more hope that someone from the class will develop.

And was absolutely abused by Shaq and every other big at the roundball Classic at the arena. I saw it with my own eyes. Not even in the same stratosphere. If Shaq was a 5 star, then Mobley was a low 3. All he could do was dunk on smaller players.
Wasn't Mobley A first round draft pick?

ADVERTISEMENT