ADVERTISEMENT

A clear and accurate prediction of what will happen with Pitt Sports in the next year ...

DT_PITT

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2001
I'm sure all of this will happen. You have been warned ...

** January 24, 2017 – The Panthers lose a thriller to Louisville at the Pete by the score of 98-101. After falling behind 52-18 the half, the Panthers storm back behind Mike Young and Jamel Artis, who both set Panther single game records by scoring 46 points each. The Panthers have a chance to tie in the final seconds, but Chris Jones misses his only shot attempt of the game, a ten footer in the lane. Justice Kithcart rounds out the Panther scoring with a pair of threes.

** January 26 -- On the Kevin Stallings show, Coach Stallings proclaims: “I was glad that we got Justice going, but we lost to Louisville because we have to get more scoring from folks other than Justice.”

** January 28 – Corey Manigualt, Justice Kithcart, Cam Johnson, Sheldon Jeter and Chris Jones all score in double figures, while Mike and Jamel are held to 3 points each, and the Panthers lose to Clemson 56-57 to go to 1-7 in the ACC. In his post-game remarks, Stallings notes how he was displeased with his team’s defensive effort and that he needs his big guns to score more.

** February 5 – After defeating New England in the AFC Championship by the score of 4-3, the Steelers lose to the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl LI by the score of 15-0.

** February 6 – Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley is fired by the Steelers.

** February 8 – University of Pittsburgh Chancellor Patrick Gallagher offers Todd Haley a $3.75 million contract to be the new Offensive Coordinator for the Panther Football Team.

** February 12 – Chancellor Gallagher holds a press conference to announce Todd Haley as the new offensive coordinator. The Chancellor remarks: “I know it’s unusual for the University Chancellor to offer a contact to a new offensive coordinator, without an AD in place, especially at this amount of money. But I’m ‘all-in’ for sports at Pitt.” Head Coach Pat Narduzzi, vacationing in the Australian Outback, could not be reached for comment.

** February 18 – In front of a crowd of 199 at the Peterson Events Center, which includes 48 Pep Band members and 40 cheerleaders and 58 dance team members, the Panthers lose to #1 Florida State 88-33 to fall to 1-13 in ACC Conference Play.

** February 19 – Chancellor Gallagher announces former Panther Basketball great Charles Smith as the new Athletic Director at the University of Pittsburgh. Gallagher remarks: “With Haley as our Offensive Coordinator and that other guy as our Head Coach, football is now set. I wanted a Basketball guy as the AD to get hoops back on track.”

** February 20 – Pat Narduzzi returns from the Outback, and upon hearing about his new offensive coordinator and his $3.75 million contract, resigns as Head Coach of the Football Team.

** February 21 – In his first move as AD, Smith removes the “Script Pitt” logo from all Pitt uniforms returning to the “Block Pitt” logo used circa 2004. Smith remarks: “I wanted to go back to Pitt’s tradition of success, and 2004 was a great year in Pitt sports. After all, it was the only time we were ever in the BCS and the hoops team was a #3 seed.”

** February 25 – The Panthers fall to 1-15 in ACC Hoops play after a 155-158 triple OT thriller loss to UNC at the Peterson Events Center. Following the game, AD Smith reaffirms his faith in Coach Stallings because “he is an offensive genius because he gives his players plenty of offensive freedom.”

** March 4 – AD Smith fires Kevin Stallings after Virginia holds the Panthers scoreless, (a final score of 33-0) at the Pete in their last ACC game to go 1-17 in League play. At his press conference, Smith says: “We need a coach who can put more structure into how they play offense. We also need to generate some fan interest again. Attendance for our previous home game was only two people – some geeky middle aged guy who writes some tired old ‘dribbles’ on a message board after every game and his son who did nothing but play on his iphone all game.”

** March 5 – Paul Evans is named as interim coach of the Hoops team. AD Smith says: “I think it’s time I gave Paul another chance. Besides, I knew he wasn’t doing anything else and he was the only guy I knew who I could get on this kind of notice.”

** March 11 – After defeating Miami, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame and Duke, the Panthers defeat Florida State 72-71 to win the ACC Tournament. By scoring 120 points apiece during the event, Ryan Luther and Cam Johnson are named Co-MVP’s. Following the game, Interim Coach Evans said: “I’m glad I was able to play 11 guys, because our depth was certainly the difference in the event.”

** March 14 – The 12th seeded Panthers lose to TCU, 42-41 in OT in the Round One play-in NCAA Tournament game in Dayton. The Panthers led 38-35 with 5.5 seconds to go in regulation until TCU guard Jaylen Fisher drove full court untouched and hit a three to send the game into overtime. Fisher’s two free throws following an Evans technical with 2 seconds remaining in OT prove to be the game winners.

** March 15 – AD Smith fires Interim Coach Evans after all of the returning players and signed recruits threaten to leave if Evans is still around.

** March 16 – Smith names Walt Harris as the new Head Coach of the Football team. Smith said he hired Harris because he was the only Football Coach ever to get the Panthers to a BCS game. He also noted that he was the only coach willing to take the $155,000 salary available because of the $3.75 million they were paying Haley.

** April 4 – After getting past #5 seed Florida, #4 seed Arizona, #1 seed Kentucky, #2 seed Gonzaga, #1 seed Villanova, TCU beats #1 seed UCLA in the Championship game by the score of 26-25. TCU is the lowest seeded team ever to win the NCAA tournament.

** April 5 – AD Smith fires Offensive Coordinator Haley to free up some money to make a sizable offer to get Jamie Dixon to return to Pitt as the Hoops coach. Smith also remarks: “Harris is also an offensive genius, so we didn’t actually need two offensive geniuses on the football staff.”

** April 6 – Jamie Dixon turns down a $6 million a year offer to return to Pitt and uses the Pitt offer to force TCU to offer him a lifetime contract at $10 million per year.

** May 1 – AD Smith decides he isn’t going to hire a new basketball coach and instead will only hire quality assistants because “everyone knows that Pitt Hoops has declined because we haven’t had quality assistants since 2011. I’d rather just eliminate the middle man.”

** May 2 -- Patrick Gallagher fires Charles Smith as AD.

** June 1 – Chancellor Gallagher hires Jerome Lane as the new Coach of the University of Pittsburgh Men’s Basketball Team. At the announcement press conference, Gallagher brings in Bill Raftery to make the announcement by saying "SEND IT IN JEROME!"

** July 1 – Gallagher announces Dave Wannstedt as the new AD.

(End of Part One)

Reactions: freddietee511
(Part Two)

** August 9 -- President Donald Trump is impeached and removed from the Presidency after his private tweets to Vladimir Putin asking him to hack Hillary Clinton’s computers are discovered. Some other tweets of a sexual nature remain classified.

** September 2 -- The Walt Harris II era at the University of Pittsburgh begins with a 31-0 loss to Youngstown State.

** September 10 -- Walt Harris is fired as Head Coach of the football team after losing the previous day to Penn State by the score of 80-0.

** September 11 – Wannstedt announces that he will serve as Interim Football Coach in addition to serving as the AD.

** September 12 – Wannstedt announces that he has relieved Jerome Lane of his duties as Basketball Head Basketball Coach.

** September 13 -- Sean Miller is announced as new Head Coach of the Panther Basketball team after accepting a lifetime contact at $11 million per year.

** November 25 – The Panther football team finishes the year with a 62-77 loss to Syracuse, ending with a 0-12 record. Wannstedt refuses to fire himself as interim coach.

** November 26 – Chancellor Gallagher fires Dave Wannstedt as AD, but not as interim football coach.

** December 6 – Gallagher hires Steve Pederson as the new AD.

** December 7 – Pederson fires Wannstedt as the Interim Football Coach.

** December 20 -- The latest US News and World Report University academic rankings are released and the University of Pittsburgh jumps to #6, trailing only Princeton, Yale, Harvard, the University of Chicago and M.I.T. The magazine remarks: “the work Chancellor Gallagher has done to improve the academic standing of the University of Pittsburgh is nothing short of amazing.” Although they are #1 in AP Football Poll at the time, Stanford plummets to #137 in the academic rankings.

** December 27 – The Basketball team finishes the OOC season with a loss to Bethune Cookman and an 0-13 record. Their much improved OOC schedule resulted in additional losses Villanova, Georgetown, USC, Florida, Butler, TCU, Michigan, Michigan State, Kentucky, Gonzaga, WVU, and Rutgers in the ACC-Big 10 Challenge. The Panthers average 77 fans per OOC home game when not counting the Cheerleaders, Pep Band and Dance Team.

** December 28 -- Pitt announces that they will begin to sell beer to all fans at the Pete to increase attendance.

** December 29 – The University of Pittsburgh’s Board of Trustees fires Chancellor Patrick Gallagher because he has failed at improving Pitt sports.

** January 1, 2018 – The University of Pittsburgh hires former President Donald Trump as the new Chancellor because of his promise in his interview to “make Pitt Sports Great Again!”

** January 2 – WPXI news estimates that 20,000 Pitt students surround the Cathedral of Learning to protest the appointment of Trump as University Chancellor. Trump tweets: Peggy Finnegan overrated. Part of the crooked media. Only 10,000 protested. Sad.

** January 3 – Trump fires Steve Pederson and names Pat Gallagher, owner of Pitt Sports Sponsor PGT Trucking, as the new AD. AD Pat Gallagher immediately fires Sean Miller.

** January 4 – AD Pat Gallagher offers $20 million a year to John Calipari to coach the Panther Hoops Team. Calipari accepts.

** January 5 – Donald Trump leads the cheers in a packed Oakland Zoo, and Calipari coaches the Panthers to a 101-69 win over #1 ranked Duke at the Peterson Events Center. Trump offers free blue and gold caps that say "Make Pitt Sports Great Again!, along with $1.50 beers, and $1.00 large sodas. 12,508 show up for the game for the first time since 2011.

Reactions: 33pitt99
Why wasn't Tom Bradley brought in as defensive coordinator ?
Why hire Sean when you could get his dad and save a lot of money ?
With Trump we'd get the best players money could buy !
It's time to put the pipe down DT !

(Part Two)

** August 9 -- President Donald Trump is impeached and removed from the Presidency after his private tweets to Vladimir Putin asking him to hack Hillary Clinton’s computers are discovered. Some other tweets of a sexual nature remain classified.

** September 2 -- The Walt Harris II era at the University of Pittsburgh begins with a 31-0 loss to Youngstown State.

** September 10 -- Walt Harris is fired as Head Coach of the football team after losing the previous day to Penn State by the score of 80-0.

** September 11 – Wannstedt announces that he will serve as Interim Football Coach in addition to serving as the AD.

** September 12 – Wannstedt announces that he has relieved Jerome Lane of his duties as Basketball Head Basketball Coach.

** September 13 -- Sean Miller is announced as new Head Coach of the Panther Basketball team after accepting a lifetime contact at $11 million per year.

** November 25 – The Panther football team finishes the year with a 62-77 loss to Syracuse, ending with a 0-12 record. Wannstedt refuses to fire himself as interim coach.

** November 26 – Chancellor Gallagher fires Dave Wannstedt as AD, but not as interim football coach.

** December 6 – Gallagher hires Steve Pederson as the new AD.

** December 7 – Pederson fires Wannstedt as the Interim Football Coach.

** December 20 -- The latest US News and World Report University academic rankings are released and the University of Pittsburgh jumps to #6, trailing only Princeton, Yale, Harvard, the University of Chicago and M.I.T. The magazine remarks: “the work Chancellor Gallagher has done to improve the academic standing of the University of Pittsburgh is nothing short of amazing.” Although they are #1 in AP Football Poll at the time, Stanford plummets to #137 in the academic rankings.

** December 27 – The Basketball team finishes the OOC season with a loss to Bethune Cookman and an 0-13 record. Their much improved OOC schedule resulted in additional losses Villanova, Georgetown, USC, Florida, Butler, TCU, Michigan, Michigan State, Kentucky, Gonzaga, WVU, and Rutgers in the ACC-Big 10 Challenge. The Panthers average 77 fans per OOC home game when not counting the Cheerleaders, Pep Band and Dance Team.

** December 28 -- Pitt announces that they will begin to sell beer to all fans at the Pete to increase attendance.

** December 29 – The University of Pittsburgh’s Board of Trustees fires Chancellor Patrick Gallagher because he has failed at improving Pitt sports.

** January 1, 2018 – The University of Pittsburgh hires former President Donald Trump as the new Chancellor because of his promise in his interview to “make Pitt Sports Great Again!”

** January 2 – WPXI news estimates that 20,000 Pitt students surround the Cathedral of Learning to protest the appointment of Trump as University Chancellor. Trump tweets: Peggy Finnegan overrated. Part of the crooked media. Only 10,000 protested. Sad.

** January 3 – Trump fires Steve Pederson and names Pat Gallagher, owner of Pitt Sports Sponsor PGT Trucking, as the new AD. AD Pat Gallagher immediately fires Sean Miller.

** January 4 – AD Pat Gallagher offers $20 million a year to John Calipari to coach the Panther Hoops Team. Calipari accepts.

** January 5 – Donald Trump leads the cheers in a packed Oakland Zoo, and Calipari coaches the Panthers to a 101-69 win over #1 ranked Duke at the Peterson Events Center. Trump offers free blue and gold caps that say "Make Pitt Sports Great Again!, along with $1.50 beers, and $1.00 large sodas. 12,508 show up for the game for the first time in six years.
Nice. And believe me, there are some on this board who aren't going to get that this is #fake news. SAD!

Wow, you had some time on your hands, huh? You can tell that you've been a Pitt fan for a while with all of the situations that you included, lol. :) Maybe you can do a follow up post where you discuss the different beers that you drank while you wrote that? :)

DT - u either have a very creative mind, were smoking some of the good stuff, or had a few drinks last night. I will go with 1 and 3.

Reactions: BuffetParrothead
Enjoyed that. Unfortunatley, the true history of Pitt sports administration is almost as whacky as your imagined chronology of events.

Reactions: Pitt MD
MORE NEWS .......

** Trump fires Gallagher as AD and hires Jim Tressel for the vacant job.

** Tressel revives the Golden Panthers.

** Pitt's recruiting in football and men's basketball improves immediately.

** Trump buys South Oakland and announces the building of a new 100,000 seat on campus Pitt Stadium and a 20,000 seat Ice Arena for the new DI Pitt ice hockey team .... Trump says with the crowds he can draw, there will be no problem filling the venues.

** Trump names Marc-Andre Fleury as the new Pitt ice hockey coach ... Fleury says, "I'd rather coach the Pitt team then play for the expansion Las Vegas Golden Knights".

** The Pitt academic and athletic community are saddened as Trump announces he will be leaving Pitt to pursue a third term as President.

BEAT LOUISVILLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pitt MD
MORE NEWS .......

** Trump fires Gallagher as AD and hires Jim Tressel for the vacant job.

** Tressel revives the Golden Panthers.

** Pitt's recruiting in football and men's basketball improves immediately.

** Trump buys South Oakland and announces the building of a new 100,000 seat on campus Pitt Stadium and a 20,000 seat Ice Arena for the new DI Pitt ice hockey team .... Trump says with the crowds he can draw, there will be no problem filling the venues.

** Trump names Marc-Andre Fleury as the new Pitt ice hockey coach ... Fleury says, "I'd rather coach the Pitt team then play for the expansion Las Vegas Golden Knights".

** The Pitt academic and athletic community are saddened as Trump announces he will be leaving Pitt to pursue a third term as President.

BEAT LOUISVILLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C'mon, get your facts straight - it would only be Trump's second term. Your credibility is shot.

DT - good stuff. I always enjoy the skewering of the 521 cheerleaders/dance team, etc. #TheresaPleased

DT - good stuff. I always enjoy the skewering of the 521 cheerleaders/dance team, etc. #TheresaPleased
Trump should have booked them for the Inaugural - would have pumped up the attendance numbers there too.

** January 24, 2017 – The Panthers lose a thriller to Louisville at the Pete by the score of 98-101. After falling behind 52-18 the half, the Panthers storm back behind Mike Young and Jamel Artis, who both set Panther single game records by scoring 46 points each. The Panthers have a chance to tie in the final seconds, but Chris Jones misses his only shot attempt of the game, a ten footer in the lane. Justice Kithcart rounds out the Panther scoring with a pair of threes.

** January 26 -- On the Kevin Stallings show, Coach Stallings proclaims: “I was glad that we got Justice going, but we lost to Louisville because we have to get more scoring from folks other than Justice.”

** January 28 – Corey Manigualt, Justice Kithcart, Cam Johnson, Sheldon Jeter and Chris Jones all score in double figures, while Mike and Jamel are held to 3 points each, and the Panthers lose to Clemson 56-57 to go to 1-7 in the ACC. In his post-game remarks, Stallings notes how he was displeased with his team’s defensive effort and that he needs his big guns to score more.

** February 5 – After defeating New England in the AFC Championship by the score of 4-3, the Steelers lose to the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl LI by the score of 15-0.

** February 8 – University of Pittsburgh Chancellor Patrick Gallagher offers Todd Haley a $3.75 million contract to be the new Offensive Coordinator for the Panther Football Team.

** February 12 – Chancellor Gallagher holds a press conference to announce Todd Haley as the new offensive coordinator. The Chancellor remarks: “I know it’s unusual for the University Chancellor to offer a contact to a new offensive coordinator, without an AD in place, especially at this amount of money. But I’m ‘all-in’ for sports at Pitt.” Head Coach Pat Narduzzi, vacationing in the Australian Outback, could not be reached for comment.

** February 18 – In front of a crowd of 199 at the Peterson Events Center, which includes 48 Pep Band members and 40 cheerleaders and 58 dance team members, the Panthers lose to #1 Florida State 88-33 to fall to 1-13 in ACC Conference Play.

** February 19 – Chancellor Gallagher announces former Panther Basketball great Charles Smith as the new Athletic Director at the University of Pittsburgh. Gallagher remarks: “With Haley as our Offensive Coordinator and that other guy as our Head Coach, football is now set. I wanted a Basketball guy as the AD to get hoops back on track.”

** February 20 – Pat Narduzzi returns from the Outback, and upon hearing about his new offensive coordinator and his $3.75 million contract, resigns as Head Coach of the Football Team.

** February 21 – In his first move as AD, Smith removes the “Script Pitt” logo from all Pitt uniforms returning to the “Block Pitt” logo used circa 2004. Smith remarks: “I wanted to go back to Pitt’s tradition of success, and 2004 was a great year in Pitt sports. After all, it was the only time we were ever in the BCS and the hoops team was a #3 seed.”

** February 25 – The Panthers fall to 1-15 in ACC Hoops play after a 155-158 triple OT thriller loss to UNC at the Peterson Events Center. Following the game, AD Smith reaffirms his faith in Coach Stallings because “he is an offensive genius because he gives his players plenty of offensive freedom.”

** March 4 – AD Smith fires Kevin Stallings after Virginia holds the Panthers scoreless, (a final score of 33-0) at the Pete in their last ACC game to go 1-17 in League play. At his press conference, Smith says: “We need a coach who can put more structure into how they play offense. We also need to generate some fan interest again. Attendance for the today’s game was only two people – some geeky middle aged guy who writes some tired old ‘dribbles’ on a message board after every game and his son who did nothing but play on his iphone all game.”

** March 5 – Paul Evans is named as interim coach of the Hoops team. AD Smith says: “I think it’s time I gave Paul another chance. Besides, I knew he wasn’t doing anything else and he was the only guy I knew who I could get on this kind of notice.”

** March 11 – After defeating Miami, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame and Duke, the Panthers defeat Florida State 72-71 to win the ACC Tournament. By scoring 120 points apiece during the event, Ryan Luther and Cam Johnson are named Co-MVP’s. Following the game, Interim Coach Evans said: “I’m glad I was able to play 11 guys, because our depth was certainly the difference in the event.”

** March 14 – The 12th seeded Panthers lose to TCU, 42-41 in OT in the Round One play-in NCAA Tournament game in Dayton. The Panthers led 38-35 with 10 seconds to go in regulation until TCU guard Jaylen Fisher drove full court untouched and hit a three to send the game into overtime. Fisher’s two free throws following an Evans technical with 2 seconds remaining in OT prove to be the game winners.

** March 15 – AD Smith fires Interim Coach Evans after all of the returning players and signed recruits threaten to leave if Evans is still around.

** March 16 – Smith names Walt Harris as the new Head Coach of the Football team. Smith said he hired Harris because he was the only Football Coach ever to get the Panthers to a BCS game. He also noted that he was the only coach willing to take the $155,000 salary available because of the $3.75 million they were paying Haley.

** April 4 – After getting past #5 seed Florida, #4 seed Arizona, #1 seed Kentucky, #2 seed Gonzaga, #1 seed Villanova, TCU beats #1 seed UCLA in the Championship game by the score of 26-25. TCU is the lowest seeded team ever to win the NCAA tournament.

** April 5 – AD Smith fires Offensive Coordinator Haley to free up some money to make a sizable offer to get Jamie Dixon to return to Pitt as the Hoops coach. Smith also remarks: “Harris is also an offensive genius, so we didn’t actually need two offensive geniuses on the football staff.”

** April 6 – Jamie Dixon turns down a $6 million a year offer to return to Pitt and uses the Pitt offer to force TCU to offer him a lifetime contract at $10 million per year.

** May 1 – AD Smith decides he isn’t going to hire a new basketball coach and instead will only hire quality assistants because “everyone knows that Pitt Hoops has declined because we haven’t had quality assistants since 2011. I’d rather just eliminate the middle man.”

** June 1 – Chancellor Gallagher hires Jerome Lane as the new Coach of the University of Pittsburgh Men’s Basketball Team. At the announcement press conference, Gallagher brings in Bill Raftery to make the announcement by saying "SEND IT IN JEROME!"

(End of Part One)
This post is ridiculous for the following reason:

Pitt plays AT Virginia in the season finale, not at the Pete. So the 33-0 loss will be ok n the road, not at home.

Hard to take the rest of your post seriously if you don't even know where the games are played.

Pitt plays AT Virginia in the season finale, not at the Pete. So the 33-0 loss will be ok n the road, not at home.

Hard to take the rest of your post seriously if you don't even know where the games are played.

Damm. I'm so busted!!

(Seriously though, you know what's funny -- I actually go to fairly great lengths to make sure some of the dates and other details are accurate and I did check the date of the game -- just blew it on the home / away part.) Well played on your part!

HA! WAIT A MINUTE!!

I never actually said the game was at the Pete!

What I said was: Smith says: “We need a coach who can put more structure into how they play offense. We also need to generate some fan interest again. Attendance for the today’s game was only two people – some geeky middle aged guy who writes some tired old ‘dribbles’ on a message board after every game and his son who did nothing but play on his iphone all game."

Perhaps it was SMITH who didn't know the game was at Virginia. And this would explain why only two people were at the game -- the geeky middle aged guy and his son -- because there was no game there.

Now ... it all adds up ... so THERE!

HA! WAIT A MINUTE!!

I never actually said the game was at the Pete!

What I said was: Smith says: “We need a coach who can put more structure into how they play offense. We also need to generate some fan interest again. Attendance for the today’s game was only two people – some geeky middle aged guy who writes some tired old ‘dribbles’ on a message board after every game and his son who did nothing but play on his iphone all game."

Perhaps it was SMITH who didn't know the game was at Virginia. And this would explain why only two people were at the game -- the geeky middle aged guy and his son -- because there was no game there.

Now ... it all adds up ... so THERE!
"** March 4 – AD Smith fires Kevin Stallings after Virginia holds the Panthers scoreless, (a final score of 33-0) at the Pete in their last ACC game to go 1-17 in Leagueplay"

"** March 4 – AD Smith fires Kevin Stallings after Virginia holds the Panthers scoreless, (a final score of 33-0) at the Pete in their last ACC game to go 1-17 in Leagueplay"
Danm!!

** March 4 – AD Smith fires Kevin Stallings after Virginia holds the Panthers scoreless, (a final score of 33-0) at the Pete in their last ACC game to go 1-17 in League play. At his press conference, Smith says: “We need a coach who can put more structure into how they play offense. We also need to generate some fan interest again. Attendance for the today’s game was only two people – some geeky middle aged guy who writes some tired old ‘dribbles’ on a message board after every game and his son who did nothing but play on his iphone all game.”

** March 14 – The 12th seeded Panthers lose to TCU, 42-41 in OT in the Round One play-in NCAA Tournament game in Dayton. The Panthers led 38-35 with 10 seconds to go in regulation until TCU guard Jaylen Fisher drove full court untouched and hit a three to send the game into overtime. Fisher’s two free throws following an Evans technical with 2 seconds remaining in OT prove to be the game winners.

(End of Part One)

OMG - that was hilarious. I think we all needed something to laugh about after the way the Steelers crapped out and the b-ball team has come unglued. Thanks for lightening up a Monday morning.

Cruzer

DT - u either have a very creative mind, were smoking some of the good stuff, or had a few drinks last night. I will go with 1 and 3.
Knock it off Piranha, dont distract me, I'm still working my way thru the DT post which I started this morning around 10am.
I'm really on a roll now and dont want to drink anything it will slow me down!
I'll finish reading the post sometime tonight?

Last edited:
Reactions: NTOP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT