A former colleague's mega-MAGA spouse passed away last night....

pelfrey

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2008
...and I am very sad because he was a good guy who loved his family and his community. He and I disagreed about most things political, and I can't understand anyone looking the other way on Trump in particular. But I have my views, and he had his.

Despite ALL of the ugliness out there, I still believe that we, as Americans, still have so much in common with each other. Love of family, community and country.

I'm hoping that we get through this very turbulent period peacefully and that we see more civility in our lives going forward.

Take care everyone...

WannyandWalt

Scholarship
Oct 10, 2020
...and I am very sad because he was a good guy who loved his family and his community. He and I disagreed about most things political, and I can't understand anyone looking the other way on Trump in particular. But I have my views, and he had his.

Despite ALL of the ugliness out there, I still believe that we, as Americans, still have so much in common with each other. Love of family, community and country.

I'm hoping that we get through this very turbulent period peacefully and that we see more civility in our lives going forward.

Take care everyone...
That's nice of you, I feel the same about you all and Biden , so it is what it is.....

Reactions: ONGB

fkthomas

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007

Take care everyone...
Terrible to hear. Very sorry for your friend.

I was moved earlier today when I read about the progressive editor at the Pittsburgh City Paper (a Pitt Grad) who was also a casualty of the plague. He was furloughed this summer and took his own life today. Very sad.

TempleBAPittMPA

Board of Trustee
Aug 31, 2001

Take care everyone...
My sympathies go out to anyone who loses a spouse.

Latest posts