ADVERTISEMENT

A sight for sore eyes

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Sam Young pump fake at the Pete this weekend. Wished they sold tickets to this alumni game.

Does anyone have any other video on "the fake" or where I might be able to find some? There are a couple of youngsters who I'd to introduce it. Thanks.

Antonio Graves and Nick Rivers. I also think I read Talib Zanna in a thread somewhere but I didn't see him in any photo anywhere.

Man, I'd be lying if I said I was completely sure who Nick Rivers even is. Name sounds very familiar, but I can't say I definitely recall him.

Man, I'd be lying if I said I was completely sure who Nick Rivers even is. Name sounds very familiar, but I can't say I definitely recall him.

He's #14 in the photos.

Nick started as a manager in 2008-2009. You might remember him from that time as the guy who did the dance in the pregame huddle and got the team fired up. He was a walk on for the following three years, although I think he was actually awarded a scholarship as a senior.

After graduating, he joined the Women's hoop team staff as Director of Basketball Operations.

A finer gentleman you will not meet!

https://pittsburghpanthers.com/news...ick-rivers-mens-basketball-bs-2011-m-b-a-2013

Surprised Brad played. Isnt he still in the league?

Not at the moment. Probably will not return. Was waved by the Pacers in the fall, then signed a 10 day with Washington and played only one game.

Fun fact -- if he had enough FT's to qualify (he's not close), Brad would be second all time in NBA FT percentage.

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
Looked it up...Brad 263-290 all time from the line (.907%), and 46 of his last 50 (92%.) That's...really good especially considering he was 72.7% in college. (Someone is now supposed to blame Dixon for not having his team shoot free throws in their NCAA maximum 20 practice hours per week.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT