ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Donald SB Media Day

Lot of money being put on AD to be Super Bowl MVP. I hope it turns out true and Vegas takes a beating!

Rood and MGM will have plenty to sweat, though, even if the money stays relatively balanced up until Sunday's kickoff. MGM opened Rams star defensive tackle Aaron Donald at 70-1 to win Super Bowl MVP. Money flowed in on Donald, driving the price down to 15-1.

"[Donald] winning MVP is not good for us," Rood said. "One of our biggest losing propositions ever was [Denver Broncosoutside linebacker] Von Miller winning MVP [in Super Bowl 50]."

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is the favorite to win MVP at around +125 odds.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
What's so spectacular about AD is that he always comes back here to train off season at the South Side facility.

Lot of money being put on AD to be Super Bowl MVP. I hope it turns out true and Vegas takes a beating!

Rood and MGM will have plenty to sweat, though, even if the money stays relatively balanced up until Sunday's kickoff. MGM opened Rams star defensive tackle Aaron Donald at 70-1 to win Super Bowl MVP. Money flowed in on Donald, driving the price down to 15-1.

"[Donald] winning MVP is not good for us," Rood said. "One of our biggest losing propositions ever was [Denver Broncosoutside linebacker] Von Miller winning MVP [in Super Bowl 50]."

Hoping Donald wins it, but Jay Rood is a total tool.

Even if Donald won MVP it would only cost them maybe 100-200k. They will make up for that on that prop alone. They probably took one bet at those odds for $20. Not even sure if the 70-1 is accurate, 30-1 was the highest I saw anywhere else, calling shenanigans on this.

I shouldn't watch... any Rams game I watch, AD doesn't do much. Opponents scheme away from him somehow

If any of you are near a TV, espn has what looks to be a good segment on him coming up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT