ADVERTISEMENT

Abdullah the butcher

Slick Manager of Champs

Heisman Candidate
Apr 22, 2007
He friggin lived in the backfield all night. On the scoop and score the Huoy didn't even get out of stance. Terrible performance by the line. Borberly needs to be fired.

Slovis, what more can be said other than Genilla 2.0. At least Slovis showed a little against WVU, Genilla never really did. But at this point Slovis is worse.

If the wheels fall off and the season goes 5-7, the seat has to become a little warm. I know we aren't a football factory that fires a coach two years after a national championship like LSU did, but you can't accept this type of performance.

This performance and GT both entirely unacceptable

losing two players on offense as good as they were should not turn into shit performance like this….

this is trash

He friggin lived in the backfield all night. On the scoop and score the Huoy didn't even get out of stance. Terrible performance by the line. Borberly needs to be fired.

Slovis, what more can be said other than Genilla 2.0. At least Slovis showed a little against WVU, Genilla never really did. But at this point Slovis is worse.

If the wheels fall off and the season goes 5-7, the seat has to become a little warm. I know we aren't a football factory that fires a coach two years after a national championship like LSU did, but you can't accept this type of performance.
Borbely needed to go years ago with Salem. Too many good Ole boys.

On that play at the end that sealed the game, I swore he was either lined up in the neutral zone or offside because he got to Slovis so quickly. I had to rewind to be sure…and I was wrong. Simply wasn’t blocked.

On that play at the end that sealed the game, I swore he was either lined up in the neutral zone or offside because he got to Slovis so quickly. I had to rewind to be sure…and I was wrong. Simply wasn’t blocked.

How do you not even get out of your stance on the play?

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
To give the line some benefit of doubt, Slovis seemed particularly rattled and perhaps botched it somehow. Might have been a play where the ball normally was snapped on a certain count or phrase but Slovis said another. The offense was hopelessly confused all evening with play calls from the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT