ADVERTISEMENT

About those who want to fire coaches. Look deeper.

What is the obsession with a one-off 11 win season, when a program just goes right back to sucking?

No thanks.. I'd rother be Pitt for the last 25 years than Kansas

Last edited:
Reactions: PittFanDan17
What is the obsession with a one-off 11 win season 11, when a program just goes right back to sucking.

No thanks.. I'll rother be Pitt for the last 25 years than Kansas
Hard agree. We're one of the most consistent program in the ACC (look at facts folks), we are going to break through sooner rather then later. Will HCPN be the one? Probably not, but Pitt is not a bottom feeder, i can tell you that.

Assume Pitt beat ND yesterday. There would be no cry for Narduzzi to be fired. None. The memory span of a Pitt football fan (or any college football fan for that matter) extends to the last game. No further.
Not true at all.

Do people forget PSU embarrassed us 51-6? It’s not ONE GAME
I certainly haven’t forgotten that. And we have posters who were crowing about how well we ran the ball on PSU in that game. Over 200 yards and 10 more minutes of possession than PSU had too. And what did it get us? A 45 point humiliation.

Yeah that 2018 rushing attack, sure wish we could have that back.

Also noteworthy-that was the flubbed coin toss game where our captain went out for the coin flip without knowing what Dooz wanted him to do. The announcers had fun with that one. And it was basically a snowball rolling downhill from there.

Good times.

Assume Pitt beat ND yesterday. There would be no cry for Narduzzi to be fired. None. The memory span of a Pitt football fan (or any college football fan for that matter) extends to the last game. No further.
But they didn't and got humiliated on national tv in the process. He will be lucky to keep this recruiting class together. Most seem to be in Lyke's corner but let's not forget she gave this coach the extension with the big buyout. What makes everyone think she will be able to sign a good coach after Snoozy is gone.

Sorry you didn’t remember the Haywood presser before he was fired for domestic abuse. Was a minority hire who said a strange thing or two.
So I guess Hue Jackson and Mike Tomlin are the same because they are black? Hey......did you know Nick Saban and Paul Hackett are the same because they are white. WTF kind of reasoning is that?

Last edited:
I certainly haven’t forgotten that. And we have posters who were crowing about how well we ran the ball on PSU in that game. Over 200 yards and 10 more minutes of possession than PSU had too. And what did it get us? A 45 point humiliation.

Yeah that 2018 rushing attack, sure wish we could have that back.

Also noteworthy-that was the flubbed coin toss game where our captain went out for the coin flip without knowing what Dooz wanted him to do. The announcers had fun with that one. And it was basically a snowball rolling downhill from there.

Good times.

The worst were the people who swore up and down we would’ve won that game without our punter having a horrible game. It was one of the dumber premises I’ve ever read on this or any board, but these people really seemed to believe it.

Or if they had won those two one point games they lost. If Mack catches a two point conversion or the kicker makes an extra point. Also the very questionable officiating in both of those games

So I guess Hue Jackson and Mike Tomlin are the same because they are black? Hey......did you know Nick Saban and Paul Hackett are the same because they are white. WTF kind of reasoning is that?
You’re way off base with my intent. Just a reference for humor. Was already a question as to why not a minority In the thread. Cincy guy is not a buried treasure and I’d expect interest from other programs. I like him immensely. And knock off the self righteous sh#t if you don’t know the poster personally. Did you attend or watch the presser and get the reference Of Freddie? I think not.

ADVERTISEMENT