Holiday: ND
Cheez it - FSU
Gator - UNC
Mayo - NC State
Pinstripe: Syracuse
Sun: Pitt or Duke
Miltary: Pitt or Duke
Fenway:Louisville

There is no order. Bowls give a wish list. Teams give a wish list. ND will SELECT their bowl game because they will be #1 on everyone's list.

Orange: Clemson
Gator: Notre Dame
Sun: Duke
Mayo: NC State
Cheez It: Florida State
Pinstripe: Pitt
Holiday: UNC
Military: Wake Forest
Gasparilla: Louisville
Fenway: Syracuse

Orange: Clemson
Gator: Notre Dame
Sun: Duke
Mayo: NC State
Cheez It: Florida State
Holiday: UNC
Military: Wake Forest
Gasparilla: Louisville
Fenway: Syracuse

Yeah most have Pitt projected to Pinstripe, probably against Iowa.

I always thought we would match up well against the B10 schools but we have just 2 wins (1 against PSU) since the Wanny era. So I'm not optimistic at all about beating Iowa or any B10 school.

Looks like Nits to the Cotton against Tulane. Not a real inspiring one there but again an easy path to get 11 wins.

Yeah most have Pitt projected to Pinstripe, probably against Iowa.

I always thought we would match up well against the B10 schools but we have just 2 wins (1 against PSU) since the Wanny era. So I'm not optimistic at all about beating Iowa or any B10 school.

Looks like Nits to the Cotton against Tulane. Not a real inspiring one there but again an easy path to get 11 wins.

PSU vs Tulane in the Cotton Bowl would he hilarious. The Cotton has to hate the matchups they've been getting. Wisconsin vs WMU a few years ago too.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Syracuse has asked to not play at the Fenway Bowl due to Finals Week. I think the common belief is Pitt cant play here because its Finals Week but all they can do is ask. Someone has to play there and hopefully its not us.

Athletic has Pitt in the Gasparilla and Syracuse in Pinstripe. Ugh.

Brett McMurphy, while usually pretty clueless on some of his takes, still seems to have good sources on bowls and has been saying Pitt to the Pinstripe.

McMurphy always reports the bowl games before everyone else so I look to his predictions before anyone else.

I wouldn't mind a trip to Boston to play at Fenway Park except it's so early in bowl season. Those games should be reserved between two nobodies from the G5 conferences.

Athletic has Pitt in the Gasparilla and Syracuse in Pinstripe. Ugh.

Brett McMurphy, while usually pretty clueless on some of his takes, still seems to have good sources on bowls and has been saying Pitt to the Pinstripe.

Joe Giglio apparently got a job in Philly so he isnt doing his notebook paper twitter predictions. He was the best.

I think Pinstripe or Military. If you're the Yankees though, who makes you more money? Pitt or Syracuse?

OK, I'll just look at McMurphy. He has:

Orlando: FSU
Charlotte: NC State

Those 2 make sense and is what I have. We have Holiday and Gator flip flopped but that doesn't affect Pitt.

Even though there aren't any tiers, there kind of is. He has:

Sun: Duke (I had Lou but Duke makes some sense)
Military: Wake (ok fine)
Birmingham: Louisville (5.5 hour drive vs SEC, good for Lou fans)
Fenway: Syr (makes sense)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT