Dointhatrag

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2017
Clemson losing to sc
Louisville down to kentucky
Unc loses to nc state

Gonna be a week acc championship this year with one team maybe in the top 12

I don’t see it changing much either.

MN has FSU playing well, but the recruiting just isn’t there to become a very good to elite program.

I don’t think SS will be at Lville long enough to take advantage of his improved recruiting.

Mack, with his recruiting, probably has UNC being a solid 8 win team every year, with an occasional 10 wins when he doesn’t Mack Brown up too many games that season. Which would be fine if the ACC didn’t need another legit power.

Cristobal looks like he is going to take Miami’s recruiting to an elite level. So I guess we will see 3 years from now where they are at when his recruits dominate the roster.

Yep. Right now that Pitt/Wake matchup last year with a Heisman finalist looks better and better. I am not sure if Maye now is a finalist after these last two weeks.

Reactions: Dan1911
The sad thing, it's not a conference full of footballin' large state schools with large enrollments and fanbases. 4 of the 14 schools are among the 6 smallest P5 schools, and not one I believe is in the top 20 enrollment wise.

So I don't know what will be the upside and College FB goes through more seismic changes.

But add to this, basketball has dropped precipitously, that is no better than 4th among P6 BB conferences. Maybe 5th.

I prefer to see opportunity: Do it, Pitt! Fill that vacuum of elite programs in the conference.

Even when I was a kid during the 80s-90s the Acc was never regarded as a strong football conf. This shouldn’t be a surprise.

The sad thing, it's not a conference full of footballin' large state schools with large enrollments and fanbases. 4 of the 14 schools are among the 6 smallest P5 schools, and not one I believe is in the top 20 enrollment wise.

So I don't know what will be the upside and College FB goes through more seismic changes.

But add to this, basketball has dropped precipitously, that is no better than 4th among P6 BB conferences. Maybe 5th.
Things go in cycles. The PAC and Big 12 have been jokes lately. So tcu and usc may get in this year. Clemson has been solid for what, a decade?

ADVERTISEMENT