ADVERTISEMENT

ACC network

gourdt

Walk-on
Nov 9, 2009
If the ACC plays, how valuable is the ACC network. How many games a week does it carry?

I thought espn/abc had first rights to any games? Acc network is part of espn correct? I might be wrong, just thought that’s how it worked.

If the ACC plays, how valuable is the ACC network. How many games a week does it carry?
If the ACC football season does indeed go on as presently planned, then the conference should insist that all ND/ACC home games be broadcast on the ACC Network.
I can imagine that the Domer fans would leave Comcast in droves.

If the ACC football season does indeed go on as presently planned, then the conference should insist that all ND/ACC home games be broadcast on the ACC Network.
I can imagine that the Domer fans would leave Comcast in droves.

Too late (deal already cut) and won't happen.

Didn’t know that the deal was already cut. This deal must also include the 2 additional ND / ACC home games scheduled 2 weeks ago?

The deal is that all ND home games are still on NBC. That deal will remain in place, no matter if a game or two was added two weeks ago or a new OOC game is added tomorrow.

ND is pooling the NBC money with the ACC/ESPN money and it is being split 15 ways.

ND is actually getting a raise this year by doing so.

All ND away games will be on ABC, ESPN or the ACC Network,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT