ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Officiating and Broadcast Quality

FogesFolly

Prep
Oct 31, 2021
I am not blaming the loss on the officials. I believe the defense was unprepared for Miami and we just could not overcome the first half deficit. However, the quality of officiating and broadcast needs improvement. There were not enough camera angles to change the safety play. These issues need called out before improvements can be made. Officiating mistakes are going to happen, probably more than they should with that crew of clowns. But what’s the value of replay when you have a broadcast as amateur as The ACC. Just my two cents

I am not blaming the loss on the officials. I believe the defense was unprepared for Miami and we just could not overcome the first half deficit. However, the quality of officiating and broadcast needs improvement. There were not enough camera angles to change the safety play. These issues need called out before improvements can be made. Officiating mistakes are going to happen, probably more than they should with that crew of clowns. But what’s the value of replay when you have a broadcast as amateur as The ACC. Just my two cents

I would love to see the Pittsburgh Media research this and find out the number of cameras for an ESPN, ABC, or ACCN Primetime game. It would be a very informative and topic article so of course they wont do it.

Reactions: WeaverIsComing
You do realize the acc network is owned and operated by espn do you not?

How bout changing your freakin schemes once in a while if you’re such a defensive guru

Reactions: PittPoker
Next week the ACC Network starts advertising for the military grade Tac Dildo. Only $29.99 and made with aircraft aluminum.

Reactions: columbus mike
The ACCN broadcast is about 60-90 seconds behind the actual game. I had to follow game on my phone so I could keep up with the actual game. Way too many commercials. The ACCN telecasts leave a lot to be desired. Both SEC & BIG networks are superior to ACCN.

Next week the ACC Network starts advertising for the military grade Tac Dildo. Only $29.99 and made with aircraft aluminum.

I love that commercial for the military grade sunglasses and military grade shaver. It shows that you can shave while under water. I've never been swimming and then thought if I only had a water-resistant shaver, I could shave right now.

I love on the second and 11 at the one we only got a tight shot of the QB and and couldnt even see the play.

I would have liked seeing a better angle on the second interception at the end of the game.. but who could have possible thought to have a camera near the end zone when a team is driving for a game winning touchdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT