ADVERTISEMENT

AD attorney says video shows him breaking up fight

Dude was probably knocked unconscious, and the first person he saw when he came to was Donald, so he figured . . .

One of Donald's friends was smart to pull him out of there even though he was trying to stop the fight.

One of Donald's friends was smart to pull him out of there even though he was trying to stop the fight.
I believe many people of fame discuss these things with friends prior to going places, I am sure AD knew what his buddy was up to as soon as he heard/felt his presence.

kinda splitting hairs there...

I see breaking up a fight as something that happens before someone gets hurt. I imagine in this case the dude was on the ground getting pummeled and the fight was already over.

Would be interesting if the original accuser will get charged as Donald says that that guy hit him with a bottle to start the fighting.

If true, the guy who reported the false assault should be charged.
The guy who reported the false charge should be required to take an angry punch to what’s left of his right eye, from Aaron Donald. And then charged with filing a false police report.

I wonder, it's 2021. My cell phone can take video of near broadcast quality. So why is it that every surveillance camera in the United States seems to have been installed sometime in the 1980s?
Same video surveillance as used by the Boston art museum that got robbed of nearly $500,000,000 in art back in 1990. They still can’t locate the stolen art.

So the guy apologized to Aaron Donald as it was shown AD came to the guys rescue

went from in trouble to hero.

Fake UPS on board, “Not Pleased”

So AD did the right thing and instead of thanking him the punk tries to shake him down for money through a lawsuit.

glad that lawyer did a proper investigation before filing the case, doing a press conference and going to the police.
I had to read the KDKA story to be sure but no suit/case was filed against AD, nor was a private criminal complaint filed. The attorney had a client that had been beaten up, was told he was beaten by Donald and they went to the police. and reported the incident. Obviously, no police arrived on the scene, so no investigation was underway and no charges had been filed. It was the logical next step. I imagine if he got an attorney they were considering filing a civil action against Donald down the road if the evidence lined up, but it didn't. Glad to see that Donald has (so far) been exonerated of any bad behavior and I'd imagine that attorney wishes the guy had never sought him out.

Hopefully Aaron learned a great lesson from this, and will stay clear of “Boom Boom Rooms” late at night.

I had to read the KDKA story to be sure but no suit/case was filed against AD, nor was a private criminal complaint filed. The attorney had a client that had been beaten up, was told he was beaten by Donald and they went to the police. and reported the incident. Obviously, no police arrived on the scene, so no investigation was underway and no charges had been filed. It was the logical next step. I imagine if he got an attorney they were considering filing a civil action against Donald down the road if the evidence lined up, but it didn't. Glad to see that Donald has (so far) been exonerated of any bad behavior and I'd imagine that attorney wishes the guy had never sought him out.

The short version of this is that sometimes when you chase ambulances you get run over.

Reactions: cease10
I wonder, it's 2021. My cell phone can take video of near broadcast quality. So why is it that every surveillance camera in the United States seems to have been installed sometime in the 1980s?
I imagine it's more about file size for the camera. Twenty-four hours of footage at your phone's camera resolution is probably 500GB. Most systems are going to store multiple days if not weeks of footage.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
If this is true (and that appears to be the case) the slime bag that accused Donald should be thrown in jail. He’s a sleazy opportunist. I thought he looked too good for Donald to have kicked his ass...
Through the lawyer in jail. Ambulance chasing waste of life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT