ADVERTISEMENT

AD in some trouble

Provoked or unprovoked, doesn't matter. Aaron Donald should know better then to be out at 3-4am at any club, any where!! Donald is a local celebrity and proven NFL All-Pro player and he will always be the center of attention, where ever he goes. He will always be the one guy in a club that all others will try to measure themselves up against. They will figure, why not?
The guy is a well paid NFL player who, if he should get into an altercation with another person, he should beat the crap out of. If that should occur, Donald will find himself in the situation he is in now. If the other guy gets lucky and hits Donald and maybe even drops him to the ground, the man instantly becomes a "tough guy" to his friends.
I hope this all works out in Aaron Donald's favor. He seems like a real good dude and he hasn't forgotten about where he grew up and those who helped him get there.
Hope he has learned that he should never put himself into a situation like this again.

We have info from one party, the one who has an attorney that wants to press charges and likely collect $$.

Always best to wait for the entire story in these situations. I have a hard time believing that AD was dumb enough to beat the crap out of this guy and it being "unprovoked."

Regardless, I agree that AD being at after hour clubs in the southside at 3-4am isn't the smartest thing in the world. Now, he's got this sh!t to deal with, guilty or not.

Reactions: TD_6082
Not nearly as good as when Jaball Sheard tossed that mouthy gang banger pseudo tough guy through the glass door on South Carson Street .

Reactions: djbpitt
Here is how that fight went...

PyNyUW.gif

The article says it allegedly occurred at a club, and I have to wonder if there are any clubs anywhere that don't have security cameras covering every inch inside and outside of the premises.

It should be very easy to tell if Aaron was the instigator, or mearly defended himself when the other guy started a fight.
For sure. And there are cameras in the streets. Surely in the South Side

AD has no history of this. he doesn't need to prove himself to anyone. we know what happened here. havind said that, AD has to be smarter than being in that situation.
Other than being out that late, what situation?

Other than being out that late, what situation?
I think he is saying that being out late in an area that is known for potential trouble is the situation to avoid.

Come on, you don’t need to think so much to understand that. Put your thinking cap on.

Provoked or unprovoked, doesn't matter. Aaron Donald should know better then to be out at 3-4am at any club, any where!! Donald is a local celebrity and proven NFL All-Pro player and he will always be the center of attention, where ever he goes. He will always be the one guy in a club that all others will try to measure themselves up against. They will figure, why not?
The guy is a well paid NFL player who, if he should get into an altercation with another person, he should beat the crap out of. If that should occur, Donald will find himself in the situation he is in now. If the other guy gets lucky and hits Donald and maybe even drops him to the ground, the man instantly becomes a "tough guy" to his friends.
I hope this all works out in Aaron Donald's favor. He seems like a real good dude and he hasn't forgotten about where he grew up and those who helped him get there.
Hope he has learned that he should never put himself into a situation like this again.
sorry mom!

We have info from one party, the one who has an attorney that wants to press charges and likely collect $$.

Always best to wait for the entire story in these situations. I have a hard time believing that AD was dumb enough to beat the crap out of this guy and it being "unprovoked."

Regardless, I agree that AD being at after hour clubs in the southside at 3-4am isn't the smartest thing in the world. Now, he's got this sh!t to deal with, guilty or not.
I hate to say it. If AD beat the crap out of the guy, and it was “provoked. It is still incredibly stupid.

Reactions: pitt90seven
I hate to say it. If AD beat the crap out of the guy, and it was “provoked. It is still incredibly stupid.
It would also be pretty much out of character for AD. He's been in the public eye for 8 or 9 years without so much as a peep out of him. I doubt much comes out of this even if he is at fault.

Spriggs said it happened in a bar somewhere on the South Side, and didn't know the exact location or time it happened.

He told police he bumped into another man at the bar and that man and another man punched and kicked him.

Spriggs admits to throwing a bottle of alcohol.

Seems legit :)

Reactions: USN_Panther
It might have been a fire extinguisher. Those things are dangerous. I am guessing since he didn't know where he was he walked into a fire extinguisher.

Spriggs said it happened in a bar somewhere on the South Side, and didn't know the exact location or time it happened.

He told police he bumped into another man at the bar and that man and another man punched and kicked him.

Spriggs admits to throwing a bottle of alcohol.

Seems legit :)
Is this what he said? But he's very certain it was Aaron Donald.
So does his attorney go door to door asking for security camera footage from every place for many hours time? Saul Goodman would have had it all destroyed by now.

you can't put yourself in that situation if you're AD. no boom-boom rooms for you, buddy. sory. just not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT