ADVERTISEMENT

After game thoughts (serious)...

Cover2panther

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2005
1) Eli is a dawg. Had an ok 3Qtrs with average to below average line play, then the kid turns it on like a light switch, moving in the pocket, running for first downs, hitting open receivers. Amazing, some athletes just rise to the occasion when the pressure heats up. Did not see Green do this for the Eers, looks like he got nervous to me.

2) Oline is bad. Tackles slow with fast DEs. Not sure what to do with this problem. We are what we are. Do we make any changes to send a message for these guys to step it up or maybe they just can't.

3) Our D stepped up when it had too. Especially in 4th Qtr with big sack on Green.

4) Neil Brown playing the 3-8 D that is so soft late in 4th Qtr. If I am a Hoopie faithful, I want NB fired losing a 10 point lead late in the 4th Qtr. My nephew a senior at WVU called it an embarrassing loss as any.

5) Thank God Frank Cig is gone, he would have played for OT with the same situation in the 4th Qtr. Lord knows if we would have gotten a 50 yard field goal off with seconds remaining if the same situation played out. I love the way Kade Bell plays to win, but you need the personnel to execute, and we have the last 2 weeks.

A great night to be a Panther and many pissed off Hoopies tonight too. Enjoy and H2P!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.