ADVERTISEMENT

Alan Saunders reporting ox is gone

Finally ! tada !
Often employees are paid at the top of scale for the job they're in. If thats the case you don't get any more increases until up upgrade or move to a better job.
Narduzzi can fire anyone he wants to as long as Lyke agrees.

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Last edited:
Ox should know his role and shut his damn mouth. If HCPN tells you to pick up poop in the yard. Sure coach where is the shovel

I doubt very much that Heather would force the guy out. He will retire at some point on his own terms.[/QUOTE]
That is what Paterknew & The CULT also Thought.

Last edited:
No one making large donations is going to stop making large donations because 72 year old Bob Junko is no longer at Pitt.

Agreed.

And since our nfl greats do little for Pitt.... shitcanning junko will have little impact.

Btw.....if pitt starts winning some games, with more national tv face time.....

Watch how quickly the nfl greats come back.

If HL is intending to remove him i suspect he will be allowed to retire on his terms.

But the notion that junko gone will piss off former players doesnt move the needle

I was told by a friend that the pitt guy for woman lover DK reported yesterday that Ox actually resigned weeks ago and these rumors are b.s.

You're 100% right, HCPN handled this the right way. Screw OX!!!!! If you arent with HCPN, get out!!!

You're being waaaayyyyyy too emotional about this....

1. Was this decision made by Narduzzi????? If so, show me some proof...

2. Did Ox resign or was he fired???

3. Was it about picking up after a barbecue or was the It about not getting a raise????

This is what bothers me about some Pitt fans...They want changes, but they don't want to change anything but head coaches at every opportunity ... They want to harvest a winning culture, but they want to keep everyone and everything that's been part of mediocrity for 30 years... (Pitt Stadium, personnel, etc...) as if any of this has to do with WINNING..

Sheesh!

Reactions: PittAU

3. Was it about picking up after a barbecue or was the It about not getting a raise????

This is what bothers me about some Pitt fans...They want changes, but they don't want to change anything but head coaches at every opportunity ... They want to harvest a winning culture, but they want to keep everyone and everything that's been part of mediocrity for 30 years... (Pitt Stadium, personnel, etc...) as if any of this has to do with WINNING..

Sheesh!

Yeah agree totally.

I read some comments on twitter in response to Alan Saunders reporting this. One of them actually stated something along the lines of Ox working under every head coach in the last 30 years and never having any issues so maybe it is Duzz with the issue.

And my response was... Fantastic.... the list of Hall of Fame coaches we have had in the last 30 years has been impressive.

In other words, our program has been mediocre at best for the last 30 years so who cares if he has been able to get along with the mediocre coaches we have had. That doesn't really mean a whole lot.

And I am not taking Narduzzi side here because I have no idea what actual story is. I am simply not going to react like the sky is falling over the head equipment guy being replaced no matter how well liked he is.

Yeah agree totally.

I read some comments on twitter in response to Alan Saunders reporting this. One of them actually stated something along the lines of Ox working under every head coach in the last 30 years and never having any issues so maybe it is Duzz with the issue.

And my response was... Fantastic.... the list of Hall of Fame coaches we have had in the last 30 years has been impressive.

In other words, our program has been mediocre at best for the last 30 years so who cares if he has been able to get along with the mediocre coaches we have had. That doesn't really mean a whole lot.

And I am not taking Narduzzi side here because I have no idea what actual story is. I am simply not going to react like the sky is falling over the head equipment guy being replaced no matter how well liked he is.
That.

Yeah agree totally.

Yup, let's get the FACTS first before we do any hanging...

But again, what gets me is this over the top reaction to this story... Example...

Ohio State fans: "Things won't be the same without Woody Hayes..."

PSU fans: Things won't be the same without Joe Paterno..."

Nebraska fans: "Things won't be the same without Tom Osbourne..."

Pitt fans: "Things won't be the same without the Ox..."

Sheesh!

You are arguing with a troll. Read his other post.

No one gives a turd about this. It isnt a story. I would be more concerned if Narduzzi couldnt fire who he wants and we keep an equipment manager that can never put the right cleats on our players

Reactions: pittmeister

No one gives a turd about this. It isnt a story. I would be more concerned if Narduzzi couldnt fire who he wants and we keep an equipment manager that can never put the right cleats on our players

Agreed...Also, thanks for the heads up. I'll put this troll to sleep now (ignore)...

You heard it here first from President Douche, I mean *Stache* sorry spellcheck got me there. I disagree with the way Duzz does with one thing, after I praise him in mostly ever other post, and I'm considered a troll. Some of the idiot posters on here are so soft. Instead of bickering with someone, they are a troll. So Mr. Douche, i mean *Stache*, aince you have a different thought than me, you are a troll.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Madden has stated multiple times that certain members on Narduzzi's staff do not like him. Whether it's true or not is always the question. He says the same unsubstantiated BS about the Steelers, Pirates, and PSU.
you mean the fat radio blowhard guy did not report that everyone seems to be doing fine and everyone is working hard an no one really hates anybody else?..gee, if he had done that his ratings would have gone through the roof...

as far as the equipment manager goes, I'd not go with Unger after that schitt he pulled with Caretaker which was way out of bounds.. ...

It's a shame that a faithful alum that's worked for his alma mater for a long, long time has had his contributions minimized and trashed in this public venue.

Reactions: PittFanDan17
It's a shame that a faithful alum that's worked for his alma mater for a long, long time has had his contributions minimized and trashed in this public venue.
the real shame is that since neither Narduzzi or Ox has said anything in regards to what is being speculated on here...So other than mentioning a faithful alum retiring I'm not sure why everyone just does not just shut up about it since they know nothing about it. .

the real shame is that since neither Narduzzi or Ox has said anything in regards to what is being speculated on here...So other than mentioning a faithful alum retiring I'm not sure why everyone just does not just shut up about it since they know nothing about it. .

Yeah exactly. Not sure why this is such a hard concept.

I would believe the guy who signed up today to post something that actually makes sense, rather than the other nonsense people are insinuating.
My first post Nov 5, 2003..."Pitt's gonna kick the schitt out of the Hokies '(#5 at that time)' this Saturday"....so there's that......

Doesn’t Ox have a young child. 3/4 years old. Maybe he wants to spend more time at home?

You heard it here first from President Douche, I mean *Stache* sorry spellcheck got me there. I disagree with the way Duzz does with one thing, after I praise him in mostly ever other post, and I'm considered a troll. Some of the idiot posters on here are so soft. Instead of bickering with someone, they are a troll. So Mr. Douche, i mean *Stache*, aince you have a different thought than me, you are a troll.

No troll, you are a troll because you make a fake account on the Pitt site.
Classy name calling though... stache and douche are so similar, really genius work there. jprimper, not your finest work

No troll, you are a troll because you make a fake account on the Pitt site.
Classy name calling though... stache and douche are so similar, really genius work there. jprimper, not your finest work
You are a really pathetic person, Stache. I have absolutely nothing to do with ANY screennames other than Jpripper88.

ADVERTISEMENT