ADVERTISEMENT

Alliance 412 radio commercial

rayrayH2P

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2020
I know that it’s only on 93.7 The Fan, but why are their commercials voiced by Chris Mueller and Chris Mack - PSU alums?? Why not use Bostick and/or Dickerson?

Reactions: columbus mike
The little guy isn't going to fund NIL deals. I'm not sure buying radio spots is money well spent. Hope it pays off.

Right now, this is rather sad

This right here is why I h
No insider knowledge here. Donny called a D3 basketball game a few years ago and made some comment for a game sinking basket and gained popularity from it. In a way it seems like they are grooming him to be an on air personality. Again, no insider knowledge just my perception.

No insider knowledge here. Donny called a D3 basketball game a few years ago and made some comment for a game sinking basket and gained popularity from it. In a way it seems like they are grooming him to be an on air personality. Again, no insider knowledge just my perception.
Right. He has already run a show by himself on several occasions.

I find him shallow, arrogant and his voice is irritating.

I can appreciate that, starting from the ground up and breaking into a field that is highly competitive is amazing for someone. My point is, that 2-6PM time slot is probably their biggest money maker. Don is basically a college kid with a thick Pittsburgh accent. His opinion means very little, I guess. I appreciate Dorin being on the morning show, he played in the league. Cook and Joe have been covering sports in this town forever, I appreciate that. But, 2-6 turns into a frat party with 3 guys who have very little credibility. Put Don on the 6-10 rotation and let him build himself from there

Reactions: gary2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT