ADVERTISEMENT

Altetnative color email from pitt...is that a hint for thursday night?

ratking17

Head Coach
Mar 15, 2009
We often wear those alt jerseys on Thursday night games for some reason

Why on national tv ? We wore them twice last year, and it didn’t even feel like I was watching Pitt. If we are to wear them once a year it should be the least televised game -like the New Hampshire game. We finally got it right with our colors that has had universal praise and now this . At least if the gray was replaced by our bright blue.

I’m ok for them on a thur night. Smaller crowd, try something different. I hate the steel/grey unis though. Grey on Grey with dark grey numbers.

Reactions: DruidTM
Why on national tv ? We wore them twice last year, and it didn’t even feel like I was watching Pitt. If we are to wear them once a year it should be the least televised game -like the New Hampshire game. We finally got it right with our colors that has had universal praise and now this . At least if the gray was replaced by our bright blue.

And it is all about how your feelings...😁

I think the grey ones could be salvageable if the numbers were either royal blue or gold. Just dark grey on grey doesn’t make sense.

Pitt should only wear those unis when playing Louisville, and Louisville is not wearing their red helmets.

5f724c5142212.image.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
5f6fa9e375087.image.jpg

I noticed that email pimping the alternate colors. My thought was they were trying to unload stock.

They would be sweet with yellow numbers in blue trim and gray matte helmets with the panther head having exterior yellow trim and interior blue true. As it stands, however, they are not sweet. They look like a box of uniforms someone dropped off for street orphans in the early 1900s. "Here. Take these and go play ball or something. Just stay the hell away from our aristocratic dumpsters."

Reactions: ddc17
Perhaps they have a white jersey to go with the steel gray helmets and pants and will bust that out Saturday at Duke. I really hope we do not see them for a home game.

Reactions: DruidTM
What they need is UNC to show up in an alternative color scheme cause every time we see those baby blue helmets we crap the bed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT