ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Evans OV - 2025 Target Thread

Protes

All American
Mar 23, 2003
Amari OV this weekend. Any updates on Derek Dixon or other '25 targets at this point?

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
Amari OV this weekend. Any updates on Derek Dixon or other '25 targets at this point?

Pitt and Virginia have been following Dixon around event after event. It was reported he is visiting North Carolina in the future, which really isnt a surprise. Have to wait and see if any other blue bloods like Kansas offer. Other power schools have been watching him. We have been in a strong position with him for a long time, but when blue bloods enter the picture, obviously things can change. I still like where we stand with him, for now. He's underrated nationally.

Its always a good thing when a recruit visits multiple times, in the case of Amari Evans. He is and will be a repeat visitor to both Pitt and Tennessee for official visits. There is nothing really new here, these were 2 of the schools going after him hard among others. Evans has also been raking in the offers, although I wound not expect anyone like a North Carolina to offer him. He's now in everyone's top 100 nationally, which was expected from what I said in the past.

Getting these 2 or at least 1 of these 2 players would be a great start to 2025. Dixon will not commit early like I said previously with blue bloods in contact / watching him.

Pitt and Virginia have been following Dixon around event after event. It was reported he is visiting North Carolina in the future, which really isnt a surprise. Have to wait and see if any other blue bloods like Kansas offer. Other power schools have been watching him. We have been in a strong position with him for a long time, but when blue bloods enter the picture, obviously things can change. I still like where we stand with him, for now. He's underrated nationally.

Its always a good thing when a recruit visits multiple times, in the case of Amari Evans. He is and will be a repeat visitor to both Pitt and Tennessee for official visits. There is nothing really new here, these were 2 of the schools going after him hard among others. Evans has also been raking in the offers, although I wound not expect anyone like a North Carolina to offer him. He's now in everyone's top 100 nationally, which was expected from what I said in the past.

Getting these 2 or at least 1 of these 2 players would be a great start to 2025. Dixon will not commit early like I said previously with blue bloods in contact / watching him.
Do you have any idea whats going on with jalik dunkley distant’s recruting?

Do you have any idea whats going on with jalik dunkley distant’s recruting?

No.

The only other recent news that was announced was Isaiah Denis is visiting Pitt for an official. He's been solid in the EYBL at just under 15 points per game.

Top 100ish national recruit for now with a chance to go higher.

Dixon ain't coming to Pitt.

Dixon and Evans should both be announcing their school of choice before October 1st.

To the poster that asked above, Milan Brown is really close friends with Dixon's father and that is a relationship that has been ongoing for decades.

Amari Evans Reveals Top 10 Schools: Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Pittsburgh, Georgetown, TCU, Villanova, Illinois and Xavier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT