ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Slater twitter report Noah Fernandes (2019 PG) visiting today

gary2

Athletic Director
Jul 21, 2001
I get the feeling the staff really wants this player.

Expressions❌EYBL‏@XEliteBasketbal Jun 29
2019 6”1 PG Noah Fernandes will be taking an unofficial visit this weekend to Pittsburgh (ACC). Big time PG is primed for strong July.
@noah_fernandess
#InXweTrust

Dg46SIpVMAAAs5a.jpg

2 replies 15 retweets 55 likes

No offer yet and I think we're shooting a bit higher than him right now. His offer sheet isn't overly impressive. Richmond or RI are possibilities.

Reactions: Jpripper88
No offer yet and I think we're shooting a bit higher than him right now. His offer sheet isn't overly impressive. Richmond or RI are possibilities.
If it means anything we are following(and have been) three twitter accounts associated with him.

Seems to be a good, safe backup choice if the higher priority guys don't pan out. Would be nice to have around, just in case.

Reactions: Elsalvador
I get the feeling the staff really wants this player.

Expressions❌EYBL‏@XEliteBasketbal Jun 29
2019 6”1 PG Noah Fernandes will be taking an unofficial visit this weekend to Pittsburgh (ACC). Big time PG is primed for strong July.
@noah_fernandess
#InXweTrust

Dg46SIpVMAAAs5a.jpg

2 replies 15 retweets 55 likes
It looks to me as if he would jump at the chance to play here if he got an offer. This is a kid we would have killed for before Capel got here. That’s how far our recruiting has come.

It looks to me as if he would jump at the chance to play here if he got an offer. This is a kid we would have killed for before Capel got here. That’s how far our recruiting has come.
Its amazing how far the perception of Pitt bb come since JCs hiring . Who'd have thought that Barnes and KS helped Pitt bb become relevant again because without them JD would still be the coach. No disrespect meant to JD , but he ran out of gas here .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT