ADVERTISEMENT

Another one… Daniels

main-qimg-72003817cd4b4d6365011ac20284cb3b-lq

We offered a Cincy OL (verbal) a couple days ago. There’s going to be a game of musical chairs happening.

Oh my God. Something is definitely going on, We are freaking radioactive.

Reminds me soooo much of Dixon's recruiting failures after the 2 1 seeds in 3 years. Rutgers, SHU, Fordham, PSU, etc started beating us for recruits we used to get. It was very disturbing and none of us could figure out what was going on. We were blaming Dixon's lack of offensive reputation, poor assistant hires, Dixon's personality, whatever but we could see the the tides turning. Now to his credit, his recruiting failures still enabled us to be a bubble program but it was a far cry from what we were.

I fear Duzz recruiting will take us from a 6-6/8-4 program to 6-6/4-8

Reminds me soooo much of Dixon's recruiting failures after the 2 1 seeds in 3 years. Rutgers, SHU, Fordham, PSU, etc started beating us for recruits we used to get. It was very disturbing and none of us could figure out what was going on. We were blaming Dixon's lack of offensive reputation, poor assistant hires, Dixon's personality, whatever but we could see the the tides turning. Now to his credit, his recruiting failures still enabled us to be a bubble program but it was a far cry from what we were.

It's not really a question at this point. Duzz isn't some savant. The only thing that has bailed him out has been great players. That great '16 line and then the Pickett/Addison combo. We're done getting those guys. It's over. We're Syracuse.

I don't think. I think it's a lot of other schools that are doing their final push to fill out their classes. Pollack just said his decommit had nothing to do with pitt but had more to do with a new sec reaching out.

I have said and will always say that there shouldn't be a signing day. You sign when you are ready whether its July 1, September 1, or February 1. If you aren't 100% sure, then that's perfectly fine. Dont sign. Make a rule that if the coach leaves you can be let out of it.

I don't think. I think it's a lot of other schools that are doing their final push to fill out their classes. Pollack just said his decommit had nothing to do with pitt but had more to do with a new sec reaching out.

I'm going out on a limb a guess it's Auburn. Freeze has been calling recruits trying to flip kids to Auburn for the past several weeks.

Jamie has TCU rolling and has made the NCAA's there.....another good call by our resident troll.

Pitt needs to punch back. If Miss State takes Pollack, approach their first and second string DBs. Tell them Leach said Pollack is starting day one because those players no longer fit the system, but would be perfect at Pitt. Tell them Miss State is pulling their NIL money. Tell them Leach is leaving to do Cabaret theatre. Just openly f with them.

I don't respect his decision and I don't respect any recruits' decisions until I see their asses in a Pitt uniform and playing on the field. These morons have the attention span of a gnat and a gnat has more integrity.

I don't respect his decision and I don't respect any recruits' decisions until I see their asses in a Pitt uniform and playing on the field. These morons have the attention span of a gnat and a gnat has more integrity.
Yeah but these are high school kids. Some grown ups act like that too. Let them go if they don't want to be here and be happy that they didn't keep their commitment and become a cancer.

Reactions: FireballZ
Yeah but these are high school kids. Some grown ups act like that too. Let them go if they don't want to be here and be happy that they didn't keep their commitment and become a cancer.

Yeah, you're right. Some grown-ups do the same crap. Then people wonder where the kids get it from. And you're also right about just letting the kid go and being happy his being here may have caused some damage to the team. We're better off with him elsewhere.

Ummm we piled in guys like Steve Adams and Dante Taylor.

Partridge only one worth a shit

Underwood has kind of flown under the radar this season.

When he was hired he seemed kinda “meh.” Not much of a recruiting pedigree and was paired with one of the best recruiters in college football while at Rutgers.

Then there were a lot of articles that people posted about the supposed buzz he was creating amongst recruits, and they were posted as a “where are the haters now???” response.

But has he done anything on the trail this season?

Nothing like a bunch of middle aged men creating a 80 post panic thread because a couple 17 year olds (who you don’t know will be good) decide they want to go to college somewhere else.

Relax - this program has good energy still. And fortunately message boards don’t detract from that as much as they did 10 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT