ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody have one of these?

Oct 25, 2021

During the summer months, the heat tends to make my already very large telephone expand that much more. I simply can't hold it to my ear while I whisk, iron, and wax. If only there were some.... relief. Curious how effective this is.

But I think my favorite part is when they say, "Due to the incredible demand, our operators are giving away additional units at tremendous discounts."

Reactions: Gunga_Galunga
Never heard of it, but that's pretty funny.

"Look, this hands-free ear phone cost $199....and you have to stick it in your ear." Little did they know!

I can't imagine having to stick something that's goal is to let me hear *into* my ear. I would definitely rather have a 4-pound piece of plastic loosely affixed to my head.

During the summer months, the heat tends to make my already very large telephone expand that much more. I simply can't hold it to my ear while I whisk, iron, and wax. If only there were some.... relief. Curious how effective this is.

But I think my favorite part is when they say, "Due to the incredible demand, our operators are giving away additional units at tremendous discounts."
Hilarious. But I never heard of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT