ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else Notice Henderson and Weah Heavier Feet Than Last Year?

mehinpgh

All Conference
Dec 6, 2004
Here is a new scapegoat to blame on the abject failure of 2017 so far: the strength and conditioning coach...

Hear me out--Henderson looks slower and way less shifty than last year. Even in his TD return this past week, if it wasn't for amazing blocking, it would never have happened. Weah flat out stinks right now. Slower, less nimble. And they both look bigger. Sometimes I see Weah and think he is a TE or DE since he is so big. It seems like something happened to team speed and strength. Our offensive line is getting pushed all over the place too. It is a problem.

my prediction of this duo being the best pitt has had dating back to Grim and AB is not looking all that good right about now..

TOS has nice breakdowns of what goes wrong. O ain't executing. Problems everywhere. Watson and the other One coaches gotta get them better prepared. Sut the dudes that screw up.

Quadree looked pretty damn fast Saturday. Weah is below the line. as the great ( sarcastically) Mike tomlin would say.

Reactions: JokePa
Maybe its the new PITT football football cleats.Nothing to good for the football program?
9500242bea6c5bffe3a172c2ab06ae63.jpg

Reactions: rockypanther
Watch what you guys say, you upset people.

That's too bad. He should know not to read this board. Or, any other fan site message boards, for that matter.

I chuckle (not always in a good way) at some of the stupid things said on these boards; but I don't have any emotional investment in any of the players or coaches. I couldn't imagine reading some of this stuff if I did.

I thought Henderson looked excellent and they should have run him more like they did Whitehead on the opening drive. Yeah the blocking was great but he had run about 30 yards laterally to get to the wall.

It's obvious the strength of this offense is the speed of the receivers. Watson has to find a way to get them loose even if it's in a non-traditional option like attack.

Here is a new scapegoat to blame on the abject failure of 2017 so far: the strength and conditioning coach...

Hear me out--Henderson looks slower and way less shifty than last year. Even in his TD return this past week, if it wasn't for amazing blocking, it would never have happened. Weah flat out stinks right now. Slower, less nimble. And they both look bigger. Sometimes I see Weah and think he is a TE or DE since he is so big. It seems like something happened to team speed and strength. Our offensive line is getting pushed all over the place too. It is a problem.
Q is c oming off of injury...

Reactions: Black_Man_Panther
I like the idea posted on this board of lining Henderson up as a tailback sometimes as a change of pace. Kid for the Bears is 5'6 so height isn't a problem. Its not like he's going to get it 40 times from that spot.

Personally i think he should be used like tavon austin was at WVU. Lining him up everywhere makes it easier on him to get free. It also makes it easier for the offense because it take pressure away from other players.

Lastly where is the screen game for him or shovel passes?

He can recognize fake smiles from anonymous posters on the internet? Impressive.

He doesn't catch with those either.

He can't even hold w/ those hands apparently. 3rd drive... Henderson loses 2 thanks to phantom block by Weah.

The football IQ of some of these players is abysmal. Flanagan had himself a couple of shining moments as well.

ADVERTISEMENT